Russian Junior Test Skates 2023 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Russian Junior Test Skates 2023

katymay

Medalist
a good skate from Eduard, he in great shape:cheer2:

im not sure about this music tho. I feel like im watching a muted program and playing a random song on top of it, the music and the choreography dont really go together :shrug:
He is adorable though. And he stood up throughout. Needs a bit more polish and command, still good job.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
off topic but Kolya is watching behind the boards:console: I was looking forward to watch him, really hoping everything is ok

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Nikita is so tall:eek: He looks to be in great shape as well:cheer2:

Honestly I would have loved to see him skate to the original version of this song instead, simply cause I hate this cover so much and the OG is so much more fun😅

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Eduard Karartynyan: Crazy, Rolling in the Deep (both covers)
2A, 3Lz, camel spin, 3F+3T, flying sit spin, step sequence, combination spin
This is a dreary program, and I'm not sure it's a great fit

Maxim Avtushenko: Humanity
3Lz, 3A, camel spin, 3F+3T (stuck on toe-pick, two-footed?), flying sit spin, step sequence, combination spins, finished after the music
I'm actually seeing some improvements in his posture and speed, but he's still far from a complete skater

Arseniy Fedotov: Iron (?), Run Boy Run
3A, 3Lz, flying sit spin, 3F+3T, camel spin, step sequence, combination spin
Looks so ready for the season

Nikita Sarnovsky: Animal
3A, 3Lz, Camel spin, 3Lo+3T, Flying sit spin, step sequence, combination spin, finished after the music
Best to leave the 3F out, he was just getting hammered with edge calls last season. Quite liked the choreo of the step sequence.

Dmitriy Shelkovnikov: O (Fly on)
2A, 3Lz, camel spin, 3F+3T (off axis, sticky landing), flying sit spin, combination spin, step sequence
Love the music choice for Dima, and a very tasteful and understated, but pretty costume

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
My favourite programs so far:

Ramzenkov: reminds me of Semenenko's Michael Jackson junior programs. I like such energy.

Puzin: a very creative one, mostly for Russian viewers though. At the beginning and at the end of the programs there are lines from Esenin's poem (just as in Vetlugin's last year's program lines from Pushkin's poem were used).

Fedotov: I'm usually not a fan of Daniil's choreo, but I really liked the previews, Arseniy's program in particular. Can't wait for the FS.

In general, most of the boys have more complex choreography than juniors usually show at test skates.