Russian Junior Test Skates 2023 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Russian Junior Test Skates 2023

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
im not sure of this program for Lev, I guess we will see if it will grow on me as it gets polished :shrug:
Im hopeful for Levs 3 axel as he is staying up on it very early during the season:console:

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Mikhail Tikhonov: Breathe for me
2A, CCoSp, 3Lz, 3F+3T, FSSp, StSq, CCSp
What a glorious head of hair, and what an enjoyable program.

Nikolai Ugozhaev: Nemesis
3A, 3Lz, CCSp, FSSp, 3F+3T, StSq, CoSp
I can tell that people will really like this, but this music is too connected with others in my brain

Lev Lazarev: Live and let die
3A step-out, 3Lz, FSSp, 3F+3T, CCSp, CCoSp, StSq

Alexander Chmil: Les Sans-Papiers
2A, 3Lz, CCSp, 3F+COMBO Fall, FSSp, StSq, CCoSp

Nikolai Loginov: Let's have some life
3A, 3F+3T, CCSp, 3Lz, StSq Fall?, FSSp, CCoSp (Loss of balance, hand down)

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
oh Loginov..... he could have it all if he could just keep it together for the full program, he is the full packaged but he has to mess up on at least one element doesn't he :console:

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia
It was very interesting, can't wait for the free program :love: The musical selections have been pleasing!

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Puzin: a very creative one, mostly for Russian viewers though. At the beginning and at the end of the programs there are lines from Esenin's poem (just as in Vetlugin's last year's program lines from Pushkin's poem were used).
They did similar arrangement for Popov last year when there was a poem read to music last year for the entire program.

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Lev Lazarev

Last edited:

LadyB

Record Breaker
This comes at a bad time for me as I have to work longer for the next two days and I won't be able to catch up. Therefore, your comments and videos are very much appreciated. ❤️
Best of luck to my favs Vadim and Lev.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
This comes at a bad time for me as I have to work longer for the next two days and I won't be able to catch up. Therefore, your comments and videos are very much appreciated. ❤️
Best of luck to my favs Vadim and Lev.
I feel this so much! Have to work for another couple of hours until looking up all the bits and pieces, and I really appreciate all the stuff everyone posted! Cheer for Puzin for me!

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Luckily, I can access 1tv from home.

The whole thing is here: