Russian local competitions 2018-2019 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Russian local competitions 2018-2019

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
On January 12-13 there will be a Moscow Cup with Valieva, Usacheva, Kromykh, Kanysheva, Shabotova, Kostyuk, and more! (hopefully Sinitsyna as well)
I don't know anything else but I dearly hope there will be a stream

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Oh this is going to be just wonderful :luv17:

In seniors: Sinitsyna, Safonova (will we see 3Lz-3Lo?), Istomina, Gracheva, Tsibinova, Emelyanova (will we see 3Lz-3Lo?), Mostenets, Fomina
In juniors: Valieva, Usacheva, Kromykh, Kanysheva, Kostyuk, Shabotova, Frolova, Chaplygina (will we see 3Lz-3Lo?)

Azikin

Medalist
Oh this is going to be just wonderful :luv17:

In seniors: Sinitsyna, Safonova (will we see 3Lz-3Lo?), Istomina, Gracheva, Tsibinova, Emelyanova (will we see 3Lz-3Lo?), Mostenets, Fomina
In juniors: Valieva, Usacheva, Kromykh, Kanysheva, Kostyuk, Shabotova, Frolova, Chaplygina (will we see 3Lz-3Lo?)

It's funny that we have such an exciting competition coming and Russian Ladies forum in the Edge is the same as ever - endless useless debates Alina vs Zhenya.. :laugh:

LadyB

Record Breaker
And the Men!!! Junior and Senior! Many of my faves in there. I'm really looking forward to it :hap93:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Ooh what men are headlining here?

On top of my head: Murashov, Yablokov, Skirda, Samsonov, Vetlugin, Kovalev. I like them boys, even though some of them have not always been their best this season. For once it is happening at the weekends, no secret viewing in the office needed, :laugh:

Azikin

Medalist
Sofia Akatieva 70.38 (very good)

I haven't been watching intently the others but I don't think there was anyone else coming close to Akatieva.. Maria Zakharova from the same group 57 points..

Azikin

Medalist
Hmmm... not a good day so far, both Kanysheva and Frolova had a fall, only Usacheva was good, but I was hoping for more than 65 points... hopefully Kamila and Maya will be good... :pray:

Azikin

Medalist
Well... Kamila was as magical as ever... even in a new dress, which wasn't IMHO quite as good as the previous one.. :luv17::drama::luv17:

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Well... Kamila was as magical as ever... even in a new dress, which wasn't IMHO quite as good as the previous one.. :luv17::drama::luv17:

I think it would be better if the skirt were longer and the tights were tan...
I wonder if we will get videos at the end. I missed almost everyone :slink:

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Ohhh... I understand now....

Too bad about Ksenia - I just want to see that SP clean once this season! I love it a lot but it's never clean. Still in the lead with 56 though.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I could watch Danik Samsonov all day long! Unlike with the Russian girls, we can’t predict him to be a superstar within the next two years. In my dreams, I’m seeing the Oly 2026 duel between him and Gogolev. :laugh: Well, a lot will happen between now and then...