Shoma Uno | Page 1088 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

Figskater23

Final Flight
Stepen wearing out Shoma. I read that Stepen said Shoma is taking a little longer to recover from learning his new program possibly b/c of the twists and turns of the choreography. That's probably just temporary b/c it's so new.
Oh he’ll be fine. He has the entire summer. He’ll go at his own pace. When it’s all done and ready, it’ll be fantastic.

Figskater23

Final Flight

Awww, happy birthday Emma-chan! She joins Marin as one of the only two ladies Shoma has ever posted on his instagram 😂

Awe! I’m so happy for Shoma 😊 Marin and the dogs are his everything. I can tell. So many more adventures to see with the dogs. I wonder if Marin and Shoma will ever do a duet in an ice show? That would be so lovely ❤️ I congratulate them and wish them so much happiness. I can see how deeply in love they are with each other like soulmates 💞

Figskater23

Final Flight
I wonder if Shoma would ever give any advice to adult skaters that are learning to skate just like he does with the kids? I’m preparing to showcase adult 4 by this summer but forward crossovers are what I struggle with the most. Just the other day, I was thinking in my head “if Shoma was here right now at my rink, I’d ask him to help me with them.”

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
noodles and juice testing? I'm coming :biggrin: 🏃‍♀️
Ooh, it's mentaiko pasta! Basically, it's pasta in a creamy and somewhat spicy cod roe sauce. I've had it before with udon noodles, it's quite delicious!

Shoma seemed to prefer the orange juice on the right and said the juice on the left was more sour. But the caption at the end said they were both good! Maybe I need to listen to it again...🤔

Last edited:

yesterday

Record Breaker
Ooh, it's mentaiko pasta! Basically, it's pasta in a creamy and somewhat spicy cod roe sauce. I've had it before with udon noodles, it's quite delicious!

Shoma seemed to prefer the orange juice on the right and said the juice on the left was more sour. But the caption at the end said they were both good! Maybe I need to listen to it again...🤔
:love2:
like this? https://norecipes.com/creamy-mentaiko-pasta/
😋

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
haha sorry 😅
No, it's never a problem when delicious food is involved! 😁 I'm waiting for my order right now...

Edit: It tasted good! I got this mentaiko udon from a different restaurant than I had previously eaten it at. It wasn't as spicy as the previous udon. The sauce was made with butter instead of cream and at first I thought it was too buttery. However, there were various toppings that went with it, including green onions, nori, tempura flakes, and a poached egg. When I mixed everything together, the egg yolk made it really creamy and delicious! 😋 Sorry for getting this thread way off-topic! 😅

Last edited:

yesterday

Record Breaker
No, it's never a problem when delicious food is involved! 😁 I'm waiting for my order right now...

Edit: It tasted good! I got this mentaiko udon from a different restaurant than I had previously eaten it at. It wasn't as spicy as the previous udon. The sauce was made with butter instead of cream and at first I thought it was too buttery. However, there were various toppings that went with it, including green onions, nori, tempura flakes, and a poached egg. When I mixed everything together, the egg yolk made it really creamy and delicious! 😋 Sorry for getting this thread way off-topic! 😅
Okay I see :biggrin:
So I will ask you for Japanese/Asian-type recipe ideas in case I have some ingredients and need to spice it up with others to make something delicious.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ah, just another relaxing day at home with the moffs. Love to start my day by watching them interact!!!!! Love the way Emma just can't stay away from Sho! They're so cute. He is still #1 with her, whether he'll admit it or not...Ok Sho, now give us just a small kernel or two of skating! :bang::console:

Last edited:

yesterday

Record Breaker
Scary Sho.

:biggrin: he looks like..

485998378.jpg