Shoma Uno | Page 845 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
In this week's NOW VOICE, Sho talks about his personality. It's so wonderful to read this translation by feimeicheng. What a difference in his personality from 5 years ago. We've watched him grow up right in front of our eyes from a shy kid who could barely speak when people would ask him questions. It's been wonderful to see him grow in confidence and friendliness as he has matured. It seems that he has also allowed his fun sense of humor to come out too.

Feimei Cheng (@feimeicheng) • Instagram photos and videos

Last edited:

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
A message from Shoma regarding his You Tube channel. Sounds like he is concentrating all his efforts towards Nats. Good luck Shoma. We understand and appreciate all your previous videos! Hopefully the Tree will post some puppy videos for us! :pray:

【公式】宇野昌磨アップロードチャンネル / Shoma Uno9 hours ago
Hi everyone. Thank you for all your support for my YouTube channel. To focus for nationals at the end of this year, I would like to take a break from uploading videos here. After nationals, I would like to resume but until then, my YouTube team will maybe upload some videos from our previous shooting. Sorry for those who are looking forward to my videos but I hope to have your understandings. Best, Shoma

Last edited:

Vilya

On the Ice
Country
Finland
Good to hear he's concentrating on training. Even thinking about Nationals makes me so nervous but still, can't wait to see him skate again!

The Mizuno photos just keep on coming! How is he so pretty?

I'm glad someone mentioned it. Don't people usually put oranges in the refrigerator?!
I must admit, it has never even crossed my mind to put oranges in the refrigerator! 😄

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^Mizuno has been a treasure trove of photos! I'm so glad the event was so successful...Ah yes, time for competition nerves. We're not accustomed to that anymore.

Funny that -- I have never NOT put oranges in the refrigerator, and today I read an article saying putting them in the frig diminishes their flavor. :laugh2: Emma chan is happy she can use them for toys!

Last edited:

rabidline

Final Flight
soraneko on Youtube is very kind and shared the full slideshow of Shoma photos shown at MIZUNO Tokyo. You can also watch Shoma's video message from Champery at the beginning, but with no sound because of rights.

Shoma's message from Switzerland was also transcribed in Japanese, and I google translated it to:

「本日は宇野昌磨コラボレーションイベントにご来場いただきまして誠にありがとうございます。MIZUNO TOKYOへようこそ。ミズノさんとのコラボレーションアイテムや衣装などを展示させていただいています。是非、密を避けながら楽しんで下さい。宇野昌磨でした。」

"Thank you for coming to the Shoma Uno collaboration event today. Welcome to MIZUNO TOKYO. We are exhibiting collaboration items and costumes with Mizuno. Please enjoy while avoiding the crowds. It was Shoma Uno. "

Not gonna lie I'm missing Shoma and his skating a lot. I'm happy he's focusing on Nationals but also!!! I miss he!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Also I found this college gymnast's floor routine posted on his Twitter, set to Great Spirit music and was inspired by Shoma's short program. The gymnast is from Fukuoka University and recently announced he's not going to continue gymnastics, but this is still pretty cool to watch! 🤯🤯🤯

Last edited:

jerrymouse333

On the Ice
Country
Japan
I went to UNOUNO exhibition with my friend.
I had a great time.
Event room was just a small Shoma world.
It was filled with LOVE of Shoma. :love:

“Great Spirits”, “This Town.” “La Vie en Rose” “See You Again” “DOMO”🎵 all skating music.
Baby Shoma costume 〜red Stairway To Heaven costume.
(They were so brilliant. I’d like to see Mathieu’s, too)
Shoma’s skates.
UNO1 products (collaboration)
Trophy 🏆
Japan uniform 🇯🇵
Shoma’s big and beautiful photos
Sho slide show (300 or more photos in 10min)
soraneko on Youtube is very kind and shared the full slideshow of Shoma photos shown at MIZUNO Tokyo. You can also watch Shoma's video message from Champery at the beginning, but with no sound because of rights.

Shoma's message from Switzerland was also transcribed in Japanese, and I google translated it to to.

Everyone was busy taking photos and videos or just watching, and seemed very happy.
I really enjoyed myself, too.

I bought some goods and T-shirt and asked UNO1 logo print.
(Actually logo print was very popular and you must wait for one week.)
All the Mizuno staffs were very kind and friendly.
This exhibition was only one Shoma event for me this year.
Though I couldn’t meet him, I was happy enough.😭

I’d like to thank all the people who involved in this exhibition and Shoma and his family.:clap:
It must have been very difficult decision to hold it in this situation.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Shoma is getting reacquainted with the puppies! :laugh2: :dbana: Emma gets her beauty treatment. She doesn't seem to like it too much, but at least she's very cooperative!

Attachments

• Shopuppies.jpg
    Shopuppies.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I’d like to thank all the people who involved in this exhibition and Shoma and his family.:clap:
What a wonderful first-hand report jerry. :points: Thankyou! It sounds like you were in dead banana heaven! :dbana::dbana::dbana: Very jealous! :console:

16Olympics

On the Ice

Shoma's message from Switzerland was also transcribed in Japanese, and I google translated it to:

「本日は宇野昌磨コラボレーションイベントにご来場いただきまして誠にありがとうございます。MIZUNO TOKYOへようこそ。ミズノさんとのコラボレーションアイテムや衣装などを展示させていただいています。是非、密を避けながら楽しんで下さい。宇野昌磨でした。」

"Thank you for coming to the Shoma Uno collaboration event today. Welcome to MIZUNO TOKYO. We are exhibiting collaboration items and costumes with Mizuno. Please enjoy while avoiding the crowds. It was Shoma Uno. "

Not gonna lie I'm missing Shoma and his skating a lot. I'm happy he's focusing on Nationals but also!!! I miss he!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Also I found this college gymnast's floor routine posted on his Twitter, set to Great Spirit music and was inspired by Shoma's short program. The gymnast is from Fukuoka University and recently announced he's not going to continue gymnastics, but this is still pretty cool to watch! 🤯🤯🤯

I did not know that men did rhythmic gymnastics so for that, I've learned something and really enjoyed his routine. The costume is awesome. Looking forward to JNats and hope that everyone is ready and in good form so they can enjoy competing again.

16Olympics

On the Ice
I had a great time.
Event room was just a small Shoma world.
It was filled with LOVE of Shoma. :love:

“Great Spirits”, “This Town.” “La Vie en Rose” “See You Again” “DOMO”🎵 all skating music.
Baby Shoma costume 〜red Stairway To Heaven costume.
(They were so brilliant. I’d like to see Mathieu’s, too)
Shoma’s skates.
UNO1 products (collaboration)
Trophy 🏆
Japan uniform 🇯🇵
Shoma’s big and beautiful photos
Sho slide show (300 or more photos in 10min)

Everyone was busy taking photos and videos or just watching, and seemed very happy.
I really enjoyed myself, too.

I bought some goods and T-shirt and asked UNO1 logo print.
(Actually logo print was very popular and you must wait for one week.)
All the Mizuno staffs were very kind and friendly.
This exhibition was only one Shoma event for me this year.
Though I couldn’t meet him, I was happy enough.😭

Thank you for sharing and for your info and photos. Love that this is available for the public until the fans can see Shoma skating again.

16Olympics

On the Ice
Shoma is getting reacquainted with the puppies! :laugh2: :dbana: Emma gets her beauty treatment. She doesn't seem to like it too much, but at least she's very cooperative!

Emma was such a good girl. The whole time I'm watching I'm saying to myself 'don't get water in her ears, don't get water in her ears'.

I hope the next video is of the gals at the rink watching Shoma practice while stylishly sitting in their little doggie bags.

jerrymouse333

On the Ice
Country
Japan
Itsuki, I love your idea so much.

Have you watched “Yuri On Ice”?
Toro is like “マッカチン”.
But “マッカチン” is a standard poodle not toy poodle.
(Sorry I don’t know how to spell it.)

Shoma looks very kakkoii

Thanks, Russian fans.
It made me cry.

Last edited: