Shoma Uno | Page 846 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

16Olympics

On the Ice
Itsuki, I love your idea so much.

Have you watched “Yuri On Ice”?
Toro is like “マッカチン”.
But “マッカチン” is a standard poodle not toy poodle.
(Sorry I don’t know how to spell it.)

Shoma looks very kakkoii

Thanks, Russian fans.
It made me cry.

That blue sparkly t-neck costume from World Team Trophy is my favorite on Shoma.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
OK Sho where are you👀 He surely is keeping a low profile. We have seen more of Emma and Toro than him.

c3zara

On the Ice
Country
Romania
Ok it’s after midnight

Happy birthday to the Prince!!!
❤️🎂🎉❤️
May he have an amazing day with the family and an amazing year ahead! Wishing him lots of happiness, many more breathtaking performances and many more victories on the ice!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
On October 24, 2015, BESP Chris said "Every now and then somebody comes along and just shakes the whole sport up." Yes, Shoma. You really did that. Thank you for everything -- especially for allowing us to come into your home and sharing your life and family with us! Here's to a year full of health, happiness, and lots of great skating!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :hb:🎂 🍰 :dbana: :hap10:

Last edited:

rabidline

Final Flight
Happy 23rd Birthday Dearest Shoma Uno!!!!
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Wishing him all the best, hoping that he stays healthy wealthy and happy!! :LOL:

A lot has happened since his last birthday and all I can say is I'm so thankful that he continues skating and sharing his happiness, on and off the ice, with us, his fans. This past year has been wonderful surprises one after the other, from winning Nationals to settling down in Champery with his new coach Stephane Lambiel, welcoming Toro and Emma to his family and launching both his gaming Youtube channel AND his skating Youtube channel. In this unprecedented season, I may have not watched his skating as much as I would love to, but somehow Shoma is still able to reach out to his fans with warmth, sharing what he can to brighten up our world a little.

I know his theme this year is "Thankfulness" but honestly, Shoma, I'm the one who should be thanking you ❤️

To celebrate Shoma Day, I recommend checking out the hashtag #宇野昌磨誕生祭2020 on Twitter (click it for instant linkage! hehe) to see all the beautiful fan arts and tributes. And also: what better way to enjoy Shoma's birthday than to watch him skate? Here's a great playlist on Youtube:

Fuji TV's birthday post is so cool too, I can't not share it: