Ice Dance
CHOCK Madison / BATES Evan
HAWAYEK Kaitlin / BAKER Jean-Luc
HUBBELL Madison / DONOHUE Zachary

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
The USA couldn't have had a better first night! Congrats to Nathan, Madi & Zach and Alexa & Brandon for being on fire last night! 🔥 Fingers crossed for day 2 and day 3!! 🤞:hap10:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Lovely for Madi Hubbell to make a point of thanking Team USA skaters who did not compete in the team event for their support :ghug::

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZrAHHXOoEp/ (Feb 7)

ETA (on Mar 11):
For posterity, belatedly adding Alexa Knierim's grateful acknowledgment in a similar vein after the team event:
"Without a doubt, we couldn’t have done it without our other team USA teammates and staff who cheered loudly and supported us every step of the way. Thank you…Your support does not go unnoticed. ❤️🇺🇸"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZrRvCkKXuL/ (Feb 7)​

Not about the team event, but I liked this pre-Games post of appreciation for Team USA skaters:

Last edited:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lovely for Madi Hubbell to make a point of thanking Team USA skaters who did not compete in the team event for their support :ghug::

Not about the team event, but I liked this pre-Games post of appreciation for Team USA skaters:

Yes! Madi is like that.

I was just coming here to say, let's all focus on ALL the Team USA skaters and cheer them on in their individual events :hap10:

My special love and good wishes go to Ashley❤️ and Timothy❤️, Mariah❤️, Alysa❤️, Jason❤️ Kaitlyn❤️ and Jean-Luc❤️!

Have the time of your lives skating in this powerful, inspiring environment of all kinds of athletes coming together from all over the world!