The 6 countries qualified for World Team Trophy announced | Page 6 | Golden Skate

The 6 countries qualified for World Team Trophy announced

Sk8swan

On the Ice
VERY happy Team Italy qualified! 🎉 I didn't expect this, I thought we would lose the spot to China... but I see we qualified with even more points than Canada...wow! Let's hope for a good show in Japan now. Men are both strong, dance is not bad, pairs I guess it will mostly come down to how Matteo will feel in a week from now (still dealing with ankle injury and rib pain after the collision at Workds...☹ladies the weakest part of the team but... we'll see what happens! 🤞

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
VERY happy Team Italy qualified! �� I didn't expect this, I thought we would lose the spot to China... but I see we qualified with even more points than Canada...wow! Let's hope for a good show in Japan now. Men are both strong, dance is not bad, pairs I guess it will mostly come down to how Matteo will feel in a week from now (still dealing with ankle injury and rib pain after the collision at Workds...☹ladies the weakest part of the team but... we'll see what happens! ��

Oh no, I didn't realise Matteo picked up injuries in that crash! He seemed to be doing so well afterwards. Hope he's feeling better by next week.

Sk8swan

On the Ice
He had an ankle injury before going to Worlds which prevented him from practicing the solo jumps for a while and then with the crash he hit his ribs bad (dunno exactly if it's a fracture or not) which is still causing him pain. He was on pain killers in Saitama.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
He had an ankle injury before going to Worlds which prevented him from practicing the solo jumps for a while and then with the crash he hit his ribs bad (dunno exactly if it's a fracture or not) which is still causing him pain. He was on pain killers in Saitama.

Ouch. Hope both the ribs and the ankle are healing up steadily. :(

Sk8swan

On the Ice
Yeah me too. Unfortunately trying to save Vanessa (after pushing his own partner away) from a worse crash got himself worse consequences than expected...

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
VERY happy Team Italy qualified! �� I didn't expect this, I thought we would lose the spot to China... but I see we qualified with even more points than Canada...wow! Let's hope for a good show in Japan now. Men are both strong, dance is not bad, pairs I guess it will mostly come down to how Matteo will feel in a week from now (still dealing with ankle injury and rib pain after the collision at Workds...☹ladies the weakest part of the team but... we'll see what happens! ��

i'm very happy and proud of our country :biggrin: but i feel sorry for Matteo G.