The "I Thought About You" Thread | Golden Skate

The "I Thought About You" Thread

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Ever have a moment where you're out walking or you're watching tv, etc... and something reminds you of a poster on the boards? It happens to me quite a bit.

This thread is something I've participated in on other boards, so I figured we could try it here...

I thought of kwanfan1212 today while watching stuff on NBC because they're showing a bunch of ads for Friday Night Lights....

Thought of Joesitz last night when I was out and about for Alaska's 50th... went to several of the dance events and for whatever reason when the Russian dancers came out I thought of him.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anytime there's something about Alaska or Disney :rofl:, I think about you, Toni. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
When I saw Todd yesterday on SOI show, I thought of you Gail.

Dee

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
I thought about TONICHELLE when my t-shirt and my husband's cap arrived from the Iditarod Trail store --they're just as gorgeous as they looked on the website!

I thought about MATHMAN when I saw the ads for U.S. Nationals because of all the discussions about COP, edge calls, underrotations, etc. we've been having on the boards and how close the men's result was last year.

And I, too, remembered Dee's and iluvTodd's devotion to "their man" when I was watching the SOI televised show. I was thinking about his dedicated fans during the fluff piece that showed him golfing (and then race car driving). Todd just seems like such a nice guy, no wonder he inspires dedicated fans!

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Whenever I post I think of Grgranny and make sure my spelling is OK.

Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I thought about TONICHELLE when my t-shirt and my husband's cap arrived from the Iditarod Trail store --they're just as gorgeous as they looked on the website!

*is jealous* I just have to keep telling myself that I will get my free hat in March when I help with the trail guard duties! :rofl:

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
Whenever I post I think of Grgranny and make sure my spelling is OK.

Dee
Me too! Its very imitidating knowing she's out there... always watching... always watching... (not that my spelling is ever correct - Bill Gates was thinking of me when he created spell check...)

I always think of Spun Silver when I feel the need to get snarky about Sasha Cohen....

Toni when I think of Disney

Mathman when my son needs help with homework & Detroit

Dee, Joe, Ant, and Lad when new posters talk about how the greatest skaters of all time are the current crop (I know you don't approve)

and for some reason Red Dog when Chuck Todd (my imaginary boyfriend) shows up on Morning Joe... I'm convinced that RD & Chuck Todd are the same person... very strange...

Last edited:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I think about you guys and gals here at golden skate when I am watching any skating on tv. Also, when the Olympics are here in Vancouver, I will be wondering if anyone from Golden Skate is in town. I have often thought it would be fun to meet some of my "arm chair experts" for coffee and talk skating.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
When Omaha comes to mind, I think of Dee.
Awwwwwwwwww I feel so special!!

As I said Grgranny, there are many, many times I think of you, especially when I post ,which is daily.

Dee

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I definitely think of Toni every time Alaska comes up on the TV, and when we were driving past Orlando.

And every time I run an old clip with Dick Button on it, I think of Joe Sitz.

And Mathman, I think of you every time I look at a protocol. I always think Mathman would do some lightning quick math tricks and make more sense of this than I can.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think of Gail every time I see Todd Eldredge on TV or think of him. :)

Aw, ... thank you. And I think of movie soundtracks when I think of you, anya angie!
:biggrin:

When I hear/see news about Yuka, I think of MathMan. When I hear/see news about Fumie, I think of Seanibu.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
When I see a delicious decadent chocolate cake with thick fudge chocolate icing, I think of Mathman. :clap: :clap: :biggrin:

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Whenever I see a bunny, I think of CzarinaAnya.

Dee