The Nordics Open 2022 | Page 9 | Golden Skate

The Nordics Open 2022

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Outdoor rinks are usual in Finland, I have plenty, at least four not more than ten minutes walk from my home. It does snow here, but usually att he coast not so much. Christmas eve was something, i share with you a picture from our patio 24th December 2021, all the snow came from clouds in couple of hours
o21KuUydj_Hmm6g6OX5VTaVMUI_QMEGFxwklbQImPIaap9EvdbX9HeiEPMI3IlKFAnb2HZpi8lEQjLw8whaD9XxYIzu7NCdUkNW8lALvuIRd4Eh4gyiypZKAweiMlJpTP2_h6oRp

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Outdoor rinks are usual in Finland, I have plenty, at least four not more than ten minutes walk from my home. It does snow here, but usually att he coast not so much. Christmas eve was something, i share with you a picture from our patio 24th December 2022, all the snow came from clouds in couple of hours
o21KuUydj_Hmm6g6OX5VTaVMUI_QMEGFxwklbQImPIaap9EvdbX9HeiEPMI3IlKFAnb2HZpi8lEQjLw8whaD9XxYIzu7NCdUkNW8lALvuIRd4Eh4gyiypZKAweiMlJpTP2_h6oRp
:jaw: you come from the future? who does win olympics? i go copy your predictions!

Country
Norway
Outdoor rinks are usual in Finland, I have plenty, at least four not more than ten minutes walk from my home. It does snow here, but usually att he coast not so much. Christmas eve was something, i share with you a picture from our patio 24th December 2022, all the snow came from clouds in couple of hours
Sounds a lot like the winter we had last year. Before new years there was basically no snow, just cold. Then after it started snowing and snowing crazy amounts in January. In February there was a long cold period and it even got so cold that the big lake froze and I could ice skate for the first times in many years. That maybe happen like every 10 years.

And this year we have the mild and stormfull variant of winter, snow never stay for a long time, it´s a lot of wind etc. :( I prefer the cold and stable one.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
That is just 4 more degrees than here, I would say that is cold yes considering how far south you are. We actually had around 5 degrees earlier this week.
it's kind of normal winter temperature here. it will go up to 10 at the end of February and to 15/18 in March/April

anyway i have to go. see you tomorrow! love you all! 😘

Country
Norway
The sound from the Zamboni is really scary, the sound from the stream is like a horror movie or something :ROFLMAO:

Actually it reminds me a lot of the Twin Peaks intro.

Country
Norway
I´m proud of Ida she landed both her triple lutz and flip in combo and I believe her to be the first Norwegian women to do so in the same program. She had a couple of other mistakes in the program, but she is getting there. She had such a bad SP when bombing both her combo and solo jump! So nice skate for her today :clap: :clap:

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I understand skaters want to choose music they like but but strong pieces of music are not always good choices. It takes the notice off the skating, if skating is not strong.

Mozartistique

On the Ice
Country
France
Very happy for Tzu-Han! this was a good skate for her! Surprisingly Linnea Kisland from Norway just earned minimum score for the short here too, maybe she can earn the free TS with a PB tomorrow? Whishing her the best :jump:

Country
Norway
Very happy for Tzu-Han! this was a good skate for her! Surprisingly Linnea Kisland from Norway just earned minimum score for the short here too, maybe she can earn the free TS with a PB tomorrow? Whishing her the best :jump:
Linnea actually already had the SP minimum from Open Andorra, she needs the FS minimum though, which is something she struggled with for a while. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!