The team of Russian European champions at the evening TV show. | Golden Skate

The team of Russian European champions at the evening TV show.

Orlov

Medalist
After winning the European Championships, the gold winners Kostornaya, Aliev, Boykova/Kozlovsky, Sinitsina/Katsalapov were invited to Ivan Urgant's evening TV show. I made English subtitles of this. This is closer to the fan-fest material, but there are 6 different skaters here so I decided to post a video here.

Due to the large number of participants, I decided to experiment a bit - the subtitles are located next to the talking person. Like in a comic book. Cuz sometimes several people speak at the same time and TV-shots change (so subtitles must be changed too, cuz locations change), sometimes you will have to use "pause". But I hope it is worth it because I wanted to keep the company conversation atmosphere.

The show came out not bad. But this is not a virtue of Urgant, but thanks to cheerful youth. Especially thanks to Kozlovsky - as it turned out, Dima has a pretty good sense of humor. At moment with his joke about "toys" I laughed out loud, like everyone with a slight delay, when I realized all dirtiness of joke :laugh: Urgant needs to catch up - the skater beats him on field of sense of humor! Last time the show was saved by Tina (Urgant realized that Tina is very funny and skillfully used it), now by Dima :disapp:

Dear Russian users, the video is on dailymotion.com, so you have to use vpn if you want to see. (Dear YouTube and Urgant channel, my motives for violating "your copyright" are disinterested. I just want foreign friends to see our guys in a relaxed atmosphere, to hear them talk, joke, laugh.) The version without subtitles is on the official channel here.

Here is a video of this TV show. I hope someone will be pleased to see this :)

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
I’m pleased to see it! Thank you very much for translating.

Kostornaia seems quiet. I always thought of her as the bubbly, life of the party type. Aliev - whose name I was actually prounoucing correctly this whole time - is nothing like I thought he’ll be. The video’s short but I still think you can still get a glimpse of everyone’s personalities. Maybe I’m linking the skaters too much with their programs? Or maybe I just need to watch fluff pieces like this more often.

The fluffy llama at the end was a cutie pie!

Batsuchan

Medalist
After winning the European Championships, the gold winners Kostornaya, Aliev, Boykova/Kozlovsky, Sinitsina/Katsalapov were invited to Ivan Urgant's evening TV show. I made English subtitles of this. This is closer to the fan-fest material, but there are 8 different skaters here so I decided to post a video here.

Here is a video of this TV show. I hope someone will be pleased to see this :)

Ooh, I was waiting for someone to translate and subtitle this!! Thank you so much Orlov! :thank:

I’m pleased to see it! Thank you very much for translating.

Kostornaia seems quiet. I always thought of her as the bubbly, life of the party type.

Oh she is, she definitely is. :yes: But she has to be comfortable around the people she's with to fully show her wild side. ;)

Like here:
https://youtu.be/I4aUsSZn414?t=535
:rofl:

And especially here, where she crashes Kamila's livestream and ends up jumping on the bed and terrorizing innocent stuffed animals! :rofl:
https://youtu.be/xIqQKYPmDg0