These are what top 4 at Olympics should have been! | Page 4 | Golden Skate

These are what top 4 at Olympics should have been!

indicatoto101

On the Ice
What's more surprising than Sasha getting silver is Irina ending up with bronze. That was a piece of crap performance if there ever was one.

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
And you know Sasha's reasons for changing her clothes because you are:

a. her shrink
b. her best friend
c. her kid sister
d. her coach
e. her mom

Oh no, I forgot - it's because hating gives you so much insight. :disapp:

(What kind of person makes being "sick to death" of 13-year-old skaters her public identity?!) :disagree:

Ummmm because she actually said in an interview that she changed out of her costume because she did not think she belonged on the podium. The words came right out of her mouth.

(The kind of person who thinks that said FOURTEEN year old is, well, flat and boring and not deserving of all the hype and gushing and wuzrobbing.)

R.D.

Record Breaker
Haven't heard a word about Flatt...in fact with all due respect you're the one who keeps bringing her up, reminding us of her so at least 'till next season, if you forget about her you likely won't hear about her.

(actually, if you were creative you would say that Rachel's name is quite fitting!! :rofl: :rofl: )

soogar

Record Breaker
Ummmm because she actually said in an interview that she changed out of her costume because she did not think she belonged on the podium. The words came right out of her mouth.

.)

No- she never said that. She said her "silver medal was a gift". Most likely because she didn't think Irina would save her crappiest performance for the Olympic games (IMO).

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
No- she never said that. She said her "silver medal was a gift". Most likely because she didn't think Irina would save her crappiest performance for the Olympic games (IMO).

No, she said that she changed her clothes because she did not expect to be a participant in the medal ceremony.
Haven't heard a word about Flatt...in fact with all due respect you're the one who keeps bringing her up, reminding us of her so at least 'till next season, if you forget about her you likely won't hear about her.

(actually, if you were creative you would say that Rachel's name is quite fitting!! :rofl: :rofl: )

Red Dog, you know I love you but where have you been that you have not heard anything about Flatt????????? And regarding the coincidence about her name and how I see her skating, well yes it is quite fitting, which is why I picked that particular word to describe her.

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
Do you not see the difference in your own words? Get your story straight.

I'm saying exactly the same thing. Not word for word, I'd have to hunt down the interview to get the EXACT quote and sorry, Sasha just isn't worth that much of my time, but what I have consistently said is that she did not expect to be given a medal so she changed out of her costume. Where have I stated otherwise? Do you need help with reading comprehension?

R.D.

Record Breaker
Red Dog, you know I love you but where have you been that you have not heard anything about Flatt????????? And regarding the coincidence about her name and how I see her skating, well yes it is quite fitting, which is why I picked that particular word to describe her.

I mean since Nationals.

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
I mean since Nationals.

Gotcha. But still, since Nationals it has been nothing but wuzrobbing over her cheated 3-3 that supposedly was so clean :rolleye: and the "flat wuzrobbed of a trip to Jr. Worlds." Not necessarily at this forum, but I've been hearing/reading a ton of it and it is just ridiculous.

I'm saying exactly the same thing. Not word for word, I'd have to hunt down the interview to get the EXACT quote and sorry, Sasha just isn't worth that much of my time, but what I have consistently said is that she did not expect to be given a medal so she changed out of her costume. Where have I stated otherwise? Do you need help with reading comprehension?
Sasha isn't worth your time? Oh, really? Trashing Sasha seemed to be your main occupation on this board. (Lucky Sasha - now you've moved on to "FOURTEEN" year old Rachel and 13-year-old Caroline. :mad:)

Now in the same day you've offered two DIFFERENT interpretations of her costume change:

She doesn't EXPECT to medal
and
She thinks she doesn't DESERVE to medal

But you can't be bothered to look up the interview. Right. You can dish it out but you can't back it up.

DD, to me, your custom title just seems mean, and needlessly so. Why not use one that says something positive about a skater that you do like? How about "Emily's sharp?"

R.D.

Record Breaker
How about "Emily's sharp?"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: in fact, I will temporarily change MY title to that!! :rofl: :rofl:

Just for 1 day. (Nah, make that 1 hour. ;) Or until someone comments.)

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker
wow, kinda long to me :eek: I like short titles that get to the point. How about "Sasha's defender?"
rofl.gif

Gosh, I feel like I have a new hairdo.

Or just made cheerleading squad!

Wonder if I should add Sarah - I like her a lot too. Maybe 13 is too many?