Thoughts on Televised Ladies SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Thoughts on Televised Ladies SP

mzheng

Record Breaker
show 42 said:
Michelle and Sasha were gorgeous as always (did anyone think that Michelle was slightly up from her natural "fighting weight"?).....Or maybe it was her dress.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who notice that MK was over her natural "fighting weight". And I'm not the first one to post it. I'm very sensitive to skater's weight, almost always the first one to posted and sometimes got smashed on. :rofl:

She was putting on weight at marshalls as well. And the rumor was two weeks after the marshall's she was back to her normal weight. The **rumor** was she usually undergoing her special diet process before National and Worlds as she was doing last year. Not sure if she did it for this Nationals.

back to the topic. I have nothing to add to all your wonderful posts.

Panther2000

On the Ice
show 42 said:
I love Michelle's skating........no one is a bigger fan than me, but.....her face is fuller than normal, and I know that she has talked about her "fighting weight" before. She usually trims down for Worlds..........egad, I wish I had that body..... :sheesh: 42

Oh Ok, my bad. Someone troll came the the to one of her fan site & called her PLUMP. I couldn't freaking believe it. The Girl( excuse me) woman doesn't have an once of fat on her. I belive that she is doing more weight strength training. She dose not really have muscles But, she is more toned than before( if that is possible). I did at one time did have a body like that. Only I am much taller 5.9 & Looked like a sheet of paper. I counln't gain weight if it was Super glued to me. It just wouldn't stick. But, By the age of 24-26 & got more curves ( thank God.

I wish I was toned now a days like that.

She did look & skate great. :rock:

LONG LIVE THE KWEEN

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I agree Panther, she looked fantastic........when she sat in the Kiss and Cry, her body looks fit and ready, it was her lovely face that looked a tad fuller. I notice that sort of thing. I also notice when someone has lost weight. It has nothing to do with her age. She burns fat just before a major competition, usually. Shouldn't bother her a bit tonight, as it didn't Thursday night. Just an observation and no slam intended. I would never do that to any skater......... :sheesh: 42

kyla2

Final Flight
Michelle"s Weight

She looked strong actually. Did you see her arms? Very toned and she has real muscles there. I think she might be doing some weight training also. Michelle has never had a fat day in her life. I also think her training (muscles) helps with her consistency in landing those triples. She just looks strong to me, but not at all heavy. Her face was maybe a tad fuller (and absolutely gorgeous) and that was all I noticed.

Last edited:

bronxgirl

Medalist
I think almost every woman in America would kill to have a body as toned and as beautifully fit as Michelle :yes:

MidnightNess

Rinkside
here's something I thought. Michelle's body looks great but her face looks a bit full. I wonder if it has anything to do with the allergy problems that kept her away from Lake Arrowhead for a month. Perhaps they resurfaced when she returned to the mountain?

mzheng

Record Breaker
MidnightNess said:
here's something I thought. Michelle's body looks great but her face looks a bit full. I wonder if it has anything to do with the allergy problems that kept her away from Lake Arrowhead for a month. Perhaps they resurfaced when she returned to the mountain?
MN, good point.
But still I don't think she is in her fight figure just yet. If she is planning to the worlds, that's where she would want to be in fight shape.

Jhar55

Medalist
I am happy they replayed the SP last nigh, since I fell asleep Friday night trying to stay up. Hey that's what happens when ya get old :rofl:
Michelle is not over weight, come on she's not a skinny little kidd anymore she's a grown woman. What ya want her to do eat then go puke it back up? :sheesh: I think she too smart for that.