Ticket sales | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Ticket sales

krissycrossy

Spectator
I can't find the seating plan bit..maybe it's because I'm on my phone, il try again on the actual computer later on..xx

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
I think I am going to wait for info about volunteering to come out... Not only I am fluent in both English and Italian, with my trump card being that I thoroughly understand Japanese. I may have some chances to be picked... :hap10:

Caustica

Final Flight
I think I am going to wait for info about volunteering to come out... Not only I am fluent in both English and Italian, with my trump card being that I thoroughly understand Japanese. I may have some chances to be picked... :hap10:

Wowww that sounds amazing! Plus, it looks like you live in Italy, so I guess it will be convenient for you! Yes, I think Japanese is the most useful language in figure skating after English... xD

MGstyle

Medalist
Wowww that sounds amazing! Plus, it looks like you live in Italy, so I guess it will be convenient for you! Yes, I think Japanese is the most useful language in figure skating after English... xD

Yeah, and Russian... as much as I would like to say "I understand Russian too" but unfortunately I don't go far beyond catching a few fragments of words while listening to Tatiana Tarasova's commentary..:palmf: anyway considering the enormous influx of Japanese fans who mostly don't speak any other language, I am sure services from anyone who understand them will be useful!!!

fra

Rinkside

I too wanted to ask for volunteering but I can't stay too much away from university and I only speak English and Spanish so don't think I've got a chance :( after what I witnessed in Marseille, where I was asked from a French guard to translate from French (which my friend could understood a bit :laugh:) to English to a very confused Japanese lady 'cause no one spoke English, let alone Japanese, you'll definitely be needed so go for it!:biggrin:

Caustica

Final Flight
Yeah, and Russian... as much as I would like to say "I understand Russian too" but unfortunately I don't go far beyond catching a few fragments of words while listening to Tatiana Tarasova's commentary..:palmf: anyway considering the enormous influx of Japanese fans who mostly don't speak any other language, I am sure services from anyone who understand them will be useful!!!

In my experience there are way more Japanese fans at competitions than Russian fans!

MGstyle

Medalist
thanks!!! I will definitely keep my eyes on any info to come out! :yahoo:

fra

Rinkside
Yes,but it doesn't work... I suscribed a few days ago and they don't advise me about vip packages sell...

I got an e-mail (wasn't sure at all) but it was in the spam file: have you tried to check everywhere? I have to admitt it was 1 out 3 times btw-.-

mrsaybia

Rinkside
Hi, I'm new here. My husband and I are going to the Worlds in Milano. When you buy a full package for the event, how long does it take before you get an answer from the organisation? And will a full package be send by mail to your home address?

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Hi, I'm new here. My husband and I are going to the Worlds in Milano. When you buy a full package for the event, how long does it take before you get an answer from the organisation? And will a full package be send by mail to your home address?

You can pick delivery method yourself. Just take the e-ticket option, it's cheapest, you shouldget them immediately after ordering, you probably get all the tickets in one PDF file and you can print them at your ease. But there should be an option for home delivery, too. For some payment (not cheap, recorded delivery).

mrsaybia

Rinkside
Thanks for the info Winnie_20! Something totally different. My husband has a stoma and needs to eat on regular times. Maybe every 2 hours. Most of the times not that much, but like a sandwich, or biscuit. Something small. Is it possible to bring some food and maybe a bottle of drinks into your bag? I know that at some festivals it's forbidden, as you have to buy all your drinks and food at the festival.

yansun

Rinkside
Thanks for the info Winnie_20! Something totally different. My husband has a stoma and needs to eat on regular times. Maybe every 2 hours. Most of the times not that much, but like a sandwich, or biscuit. Something small. Is it possible to bring some food and maybe a bottle of drinks into your bag? I know that at some festivals it's forbidden, as you have to buy all your drinks and food at the festival.
inHelsinki it was not allowed to bring any drink. But food was not that strict. Not sure how it goes in Milano next year.

JustRozy

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I did it, I bought a ticket, row 4, & now feeling disbelieving at myself & giddy. Onwards! towards stressing out over where to stay & how accessible to the M2 & how long will it take to get to the Mediolanum.

RiaHanyu

Spectator
Hello! I'm new here as well, trying to go see Yuzu live before he retires, and Worlds is the only time I can go. I am really not familiar with this year's venue, could someone help me out with deciding which seats are best (out of the ones available right now)? I'll be devastated if Yuzu doesn't end up going to Worlds this year omg.

Upnights

On the Ice
Hello! I'm new here as well, trying to go see Yuzu live before he retires, and Worlds is the only time I can go. I am really not familiar with this year's venue, could someone help me out with deciding which seats are best (out of the ones available right now)? I'll be devastated if Yuzu doesn't end up going to Worlds this year omg.

If you click through this site, you can see what the arena looks like.

http://www.mediolanumforum.it/en/whoweare/

It seems to me that the railings in front of the first row in Section A & Section B are rather high, so I decided to go with a 3rd-row seat. I also avoid sitting on the judges' side near the ice because the view there is sometimes obstructed by the judges' platform. However, some people prefer to sit on the judges' side because the skaters often play to the judges & start & end their programs facing the judges. I also like the short end seats, which have a view I like of skaters zooming down the length of the ice, but those seats are not available yet.

Some seats seem to be available in the 4th & 5th rows of Sections A19 & A23. Or, for slightly less money, in the 1st, 2nd & 3rd rows of Section B19. I don't know if the railing would be annoying to someone sitting in the 1st row of Section B19. Note that the Kiss & Cry is on the short side near Section A19, so there might be a view of that from Sections A19 & B19. There are also seats available on the judges' side.

You could also wait, as some here have recommended. There will probably be less expensive packages available later with fine seats.

I'm also hoping devoutly that Yuzuru goes to Milan. I believe that he will - in order to secure 3 spots for Japanese men for the 2019 Worlds that will be held in Japan. I also believe that he will continue to compete at least through that 2019 Worlds - but that's just my feeling.

Good luck!

MGstyle

Medalist
Did anyone receive any email from Milan2018 site so far? I have signed up a few weeks ago but haven't received anything at all... I am beginning to wonder if my registration went wrong or something somehow... :scratch2: