Ticket sales | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Ticket sales

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Did anyone receive any email from Milan2018 site so far? I have signed up a few weeks ago but haven't received anything at all... I am beginning to wonder if my registration went wrong or something somehow... :scratch2:
There's nothing to report on their side, I guess. I read somewhere that normal tickets sales (all-event, presumably) would go on sale about a month after the VIPs, so... *shrug* Waiting impatiently for that month to pass!

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
There's nothing to report on their side, I guess. I read somewhere that normal tickets sales (all-event, presumably) would go on sale about a month after the VIPs, so... *shrug* Waiting impatiently for that month to pass!
Ah well, I guess I should have known better :sarcasm:

fra

Rinkside
Hi!!

Where did you bought your tickets? We are a group of 5 people and we want to go to worlds next year!

this should be the website
http://www.ticketone.it/biglietti.html?affiliate=PI3&jumpIn=yTix&kuid=537907&doc=artistPages/tickets&action=tickets&from=erdetaila&fun=artist&key=1921435$9723106&language=en
anyway for now only a few very expensive packages are on sale and these are full of unnecessary stuff: normal tickets without vip-lounge and so on shold be on sale soon (at least we all hope that :) ).
You can also try to register on the official website http://www.milano2018.com/ they said they would have sent news: no mails 'till now, but give it a try anyway:laugh:

pieralexandrehudon

Spectator
Kiss and cry

If you click through this site, you can see what the arena looks like.

http://www.mediolanumforum.it/en/whoweare/

It seems to me that the railings in front of the first row in Section A & Section B are rather high, so I decided to go with a 3rd-row seat. I also avoid sitting on the judges' side near the ice because the view there is sometimes obstructed by the judges' platform. However, some people prefer to sit on the judges' side because the skaters often play to the judges & start & end their programs facing the judges. I also like the short end seats, which have a view I like of skaters zooming down the length of the ice, but those seats are not available yet.

Some seats seem to be available in the 4th & 5th rows of Sections A19 & A23. Or, for slightly less money, in the 1st, 2nd & 3rd rows of Section B19. I don't know if the railing would be annoying to someone sitting in the 1st row of Section B19. Note that the Kiss & Cry is on the short side near Section A19, so there might be a view of that from Sections A19 & B19. There are also seats available on the judges' side.

You could also wait, as some here have recommended. There will probably be less expensive packages available later with fine seats.

I'm also hoping devoutly that Yuzuru goes to Milan. I believe that he will - in order to secure 3 spots for Japanese men for the 2019 Worlds that will be held in Japan. I also believe that he will continue to compete at least through that 2019 Worlds - but that's just my feeling.

Good luck!

WHERE DID YOU SEE THAT THE KISS AND CRY IS GONNA BE CLOSE TO SECTION A19 AND B19?

Thanks!

pieralexandrehudon

Spectator
We are trying to buy tickets since yesturday and it keep saying that our transaction can't be processed. Does anyone had any problems like that? Is there a phone number where we can call to buy tickets?

Thanks for the help!

carmen7077

On the Ice
We are trying to buy tickets since yesturday and it keep saying that our transaction can't be processed. Does anyone had any problems like that? Is there a phone number where we can call to buy tickets?

Thanks for the help!

It might be your credit card that does not allow the transaction. Give a call to your bank and ask them if anything went wrong.
I had trouble with verified by VISA and I called my bank to get things settled, not sure if it is the same case for you.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Time to start paying attention to the mailbox and website again, I guess. It's currently four weeks and one day since the VIP tickets started going on sale. By my reckoning, that brings us very close to one month. Of course, that's not a guarantee of anything, but I read somewhere that the plan was to put normal tickets on sale a month after the VIP tickets, and I really think it's about high time, too, so...

beebee51

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Tickets just went on sale (maybe a presale).OC email link didn't work. I went through ticketone.it

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Yikes, when I posted that message this morning, I didn't mean put the tickets on sale a few hours later!

Caustica

Final Flight
Got the blue seats behind the judges closest to the ice--section B2 row 5. It's kind of far from the centre which I'm a bit worried about, but at least I get to be close to the ice!

One strange thing is that the only delivery method available was picking up at the actual venue itself. Makes me feel a bit uncomfortable but if there's no other way...

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
One strange thing is that the only delivery method available was picking up at the actual venue itself. Makes me feel a bit uncomfortable but if there's no other way...

There's no real need to worry about that, people pick up their tickets at box offices all the time.
The only problem was that at the last page (*after* you went through the payment option), there was a little line that said "click here to change delivery method". And I did (click on it, I mean). And it sent me back to the first page. And thus had me go through the payment thingy again. I was really, really worried there that I paid a couple of thousand euros *twice*. I might still have. :eek:
And of course it didn't actually *let* me change the delivery method at all. :devil:

Caustica

Final Flight
There's no real need to worry about that, people pick up their tickets at box offices all the time.
The only problem was that at the last page (*after* you went through the payment option), there was a little line that said "click here to change delivery method". And I did (click on it, I mean). And it sent me back to the first page. And thus had me go through the payment thingy again. I was really, really worried there that I paid a couple of thousand euros *twice*. I might still have. :eek:
And of course it didn't actually *let* me change the delivery method at all. :devil:

Omg, I did that too! To try to change the delivery method... Luckily I didn't have to input anything twice because I chose Paypal, so it didn't scare me. :)

Which seats did you get?