Trusova and Quads | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Trusova and Quads

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
She was already doing them at 12!

Akatieva very likely will do quads at the age of 11.

Good for her achievement. :cool2:

Hope the authorities are taking good care of this kids, doing quads so young should put a lot of pressure on their no completely developed bodies :slink:

tars

Record Breaker
That was inhuman. Almost absurd and incomprehensible. :shocked:
Females simply can't do, what I've just watched. I probably imagined it. :whack:

I'll wake up soon and everything will be back to "normal". :dbana:

I'm watching the medal ceremony now and Sasha's hair is crazy thick and long. SHE DID 2 CLEAN QUADS and a 3Lz+3Lo with SO MUCH HAIR. That's a lot of weight to carry on your head.

As I'm happy and excited for Alexandra (Sasha?), I feel for Alina. Evgenia at least had almost three seasons of dominance before Alina steps into the scene but Alina is under a lot of pressure if Sasha moves up to seniors. On one hand, it seems puberty does not hit the Eteri's girls (I wonder what they are doing with these girls?), and on the other hand Sasha's PCS will rise like crazy after only two competitions on senior level. Oh, we need bigger podiums for ladies. Could we have one gold, two silver and three bronze medalists in each competition? :biggrin:

madison

Record Breaker
As I'm happy and excited for Alexandra (Sasha?), I feel for Alina. Evgenia at least had almost three seasons of dominance before Alina steps into the scene but Alina is under a lot of pressure if Sasha moves up to seniors. On one hand, it seems puberty does not hit the Eteri's girls (I wonder what they are doing with these girls?), and on the other hand Sasha's PCS will rise like crazy after only two competitions on senior level. Oh, we need bigger podiums for ladies. Could we have one gold, two silver and three bronze medalists in each competition? :biggrin:
It's a free competition... if she wants to remain competitive, Alina can learn quads, the same for Evgenia. Nothing to feel sorry for Alina, she already won Euros, GPfinal, OGM...and she'll have another year until the juniors move up.
I hope that Eteri will support Evgenia and Alina to upgrade the tech content, of course if they want

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Wow!!! First ever lady to do two quads, first ever 4T, first ever to do three triple-triple combos. Sensational, stunning skate. Huuuge props for Trusova! :clap:

There will simply be no touching a performance like that for anyone next season (assuming her PCS goes up, plus one more element). Congrats to her!!! :rock:

Even Daniil's mind was blown when the scores came up. :laugh:

Krislite

Medalist
Well I missed the JWC but damn, 92 points in the TES alone. Two quads and 3 triple-triples. :eeking:

icybear

Medalist
That's ridiculous. She deserves to compete in seniors given she does by far the hardest content. Stupid ISU rules. :rolleye:

Those rules are there to protect little girls from the physical and mental pressure of competing in the big stage so they're not exactly stupid.