Vanessa James & Eric Radford | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Vanessa James & Eric Radford

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
This is the CBC television broadcast of the duo's long program with Kurt Browning and Meagan Duhamel as commentators (no short programs were aired). I had to upload their performance on Streamable because Dailymotion rejected it due to the music.

2022 Worlds LP (CBC TV 720p):

2022 Worlds Most Canadian Pairs Medals + Post-LP Interview + Post-LP Discussion (CBC TV 720p):

2022 Worlds Medal Ceremony Clip (CBC TV 720p):

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
These vids are less significant, but Kurt and Meagan talk about Vanessa & James in both.

2022 Worlds Opening Montage + Pairs Discussion + SP Recap (CBC TV 720p):

2022 Worlds Pairs LP Warm-Up Clips (CBC TV 720p):

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Thanks for all the CBC videos @siberia82!

True to his word, Eric is taking Vanessa with him on a tour of his neck-of-the-woods. :love2:

Eric's photos from Montpelier:

Vanessa's photos from Montpelier:

This is so cool. Eric & Vanessa have developed a true and very rewarding friendship!

This looks like an exhibition. I don't know if J/R skated to this at Worlds because I haven't seen the gala:

Last edited:

iexela

Rinkside
This is the CBC television broadcast of the duo's long program with Kurt Browning and Meagan Duhamel as commentators (no short programs were aired). I had to upload their performance on Streamable because Dailymotion rejected it due to the music.

2022 Worlds LP (CBC TV 720p):

2022 Worlds Most Canadian Pairs Medals + Post-LP Interview + Post-LP Discussion (CBC TV 720p):

Thank you so much for the videos!!!!:thank:

iexela

Rinkside
This looks like an exhibition. I don't know if J/R skated to this at Worlds because I haven't seen the gala:

They skated to "Repondez-moi" by Gjon´s Tears. However, the costumes are the same.
You can see the gala on the Czech TV, here is the link (you have to skip some trailers "Přeskočit")

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
^^ Thanks but that video doesn't work for me in the U.S. I guess perhaps the gala for World might be up on YouTube? I will check. Thanks again.

iexela

Rinkside
^^ Thanks but that video doesn't work for me in the U.S. I guess perhaps the gala for World might be up on YouTube? I will check. Thanks again.
Sorry.

However, I´ve found the gala on YouTube at last!

There is a video from Music On ice show (probably the show you talked about) - they skated to Ghost Town.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Sorry.

However, I´ve found the gala on YouTube at last!

There is a video from Music On ice show (probably the show you talked about) - they skated to Ghost Town.
Both performances are stunning!! :thank: For sharing..❤️

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Thanks @iexela! Both programs are so lovely and enjoyable to watch. Sometimes for me, the exhibition lighting is distracting, but I love the choreography and the smooth, synchronous skating that Eric & Vanessa have together.

The second performance is on smaller ice, so they had to adjust for that. I really love the extra moves they put together that we haven't seen them do before in programs. The leap sideways into Eric's arms is a move Vanessa & Morgan used to do. It's been around in figure skating pairs before. I believe that Jeremy Barrett taught that move to Vanessa & Morgan, because he used to do it with Caydee Denney. It is a move I believe Johnny Johns innovated, or maybe that he used to perform when he was a pairs skater in the 1970s (Johns taught it to his former U.S. team, Marcy Hinzmann/ Aaron Parchem -- they competed at 2006 Olympics).

iexela

Rinkside
Oh nooo, they are retiring😭 We´re gonna miss you Vanessa and Eric 😭😭
Thank you so much, you´ve always been such a joy to watch, congratulations on your amazing career!!!:thank:
Wish you all the best!!!:love2:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Their retirement thread is here: