Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov | Page 50 | Golden Skate

Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^It's to get feedback on levels and such and they are not doing a Cup event instead of an international one, they like many are doing both.

Eisfee

On the Ice
So they won.
But I actually don't understand why so many skaters do Cups of Russia insted of international competitions. They are automatically qualified to RN by having senior GP

I think it's a tradition to start the season at Russian Cup but they also needing as much competitions as possible. Their last season endet at Nationals...a long time ago.
I'm happy that they had a good start and hope they are able to improve at each competition! Their programs are great and I wish them much success!!

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
They're tango is awesome! I love loeve love it. They scored almost 76 in Bratislava, very nice score methinks. Pity about the levels though, hope they'll work on it.

Eisfee

On the Ice
Good start and only forward!! I love their tango and it' s much room to improve the levels.
Good luck for the FD tomorrow. 😍

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yay!!! Good competition for them, great scores, they crushed the field :yahoo: On to the next competition :yay:

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
I really like their FD, but also like their tango. I feel like Zhulin made good choices for them this year, and they have to get their levels straight, because I think the judges want them to lead the russian field.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Oh Victoria, oh those levels. Still very enjoyable :love: The Canadian commentators loved it! Agree with the commentator, Victoria is almost taking charge!

Good luck tomorrow!

LOL
Tell me about it :palmf::laugh:

IMO, at we didn't get an implosion...which is what I usually expect from them (yeah I'm a terrible fan)
Other than G/P, I enjoyed their RD the most. I feel like their ballroom dance training in the summer really translated well here. There's a few kinks to fix and sharpness to be had but this program is a good step from previous programs. Also, I appreciate Nikita's costume decision. But Vika looks fab as always. I hope (like really hope) that Zhulin grills them about those levels when the competition is done. Like you, they kill me with those low levels but I am happy that they are getting good GOEs (which they should).

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
LOL
Tell me about it :palmf::laugh:

IMO, at we didn't get an implosion...which is what I usually expect from them (yeah I'm a terrible fan)
Other than G/P, I enjoyed their RD the most. I feel like their ballroom dance training in the summer really translated well here. There's a few kinks to fix and sharpness to be had but this program is a good step from previous programs. Also, I appreciate Nikita's costume decision. But Vika looks fab as always. I hope (like really hope) that Zhulin grills them about those levels when the competition is done. Like you, they kill me with those low levels but I am happy that they are getting good GOEs (which they should).

Victoria was so nervous during the starting pose. I was like "oh, here we go, she's nervous, she's going to feck up these twizzles." (yeah, terrible fan here too!) She almost game me a heart attack! Thankfully no implosion :yes2: I really hope they drill those levels as well. The judges really seem to want to go with them (good PCS scores) but those levels :sad4: