Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov | Page 40 | Golden Skate

Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
zomg so much happened while I was taking a break from FS!!!!!

I do hope Nik didnt fail me & really, finally grown up.

Great that they have nice relationship with Dima & Katia as well. Its pretty important imho to be friendly with group mates

& great news about classic FD! Its the style that suits him best imgo again.
Swan Lake is the best program to date:love:

musicfan80

Medalist
And from the Golden Skate interview, looks like they will try to do 3 Challengers this season!

That would be really great if they can get those assignments. I think it would benefit them greatly to get that competitive experience - especially if they are introducing more difficult lift and step sequences. And become more confident with their twizzles! :yes:

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
Happy Bday Nick:hb:

:palmf: I was stupid enough to get a look in the dance thread again:dumb::bang::laugh:

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
A new interview:
https://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/allresp/1334510.html

Even if you don't want to read it, then just look at the photos. Wow, they are HOT!!! :love:

I call it the Nikita hate and bash thread. How that thread hasn't been locked yet, i'll never know :slink:

It's the thread were people went to when they don't want to face reality, to be honest. If you don't want to get stressed, I'd say stick to the fanfest. I've been doing that lately, because seriously, the dance thread is just tiring at this point.

On another note, these two are just simply unbelieveably pretty. I can't!!!! :love:

Sweet Dream

Final Flight
Looking good in training does not mean anything.

The question about Russia's participation in 2018 Olympics will not be clarified until October, so it is rather premature to predict anything right now. Anyway, I am still hoping for the best. Hopefully reason can prevail in the end.

Ender

Match Penalty
Looking good in training does not mean anything.

The question about Russia's participation in 2018 Olympics will not be clarified until October, so it is rather premature to predict anything right now. Anyway, I am still hoping for the best. Hopefully reason can prevail in the end.
I would say even if IOC made it hard for the Russian team, ISU would still get permission for Russian skaters to compete at the Olympic.

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
ZOMG! I love this music:bow:
Adel made great use of it & now SK (I cant stand Biles so idk I ddnt see her:laugh:)!!!:yahoo:

ugh Zhulin did great! I believe Chaikovskaya had a say here as well !
Im SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy they decided to reveal it so early!!!!!!!! Hope it gets them good hype before the actual season :love: