Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov | Page 42 | Golden Skate

Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov

Sweet Dream

Final Flight
About this piece, I will never forget Denis's brilliant performance at the closing ceremony of Sochi Olympics. :bow:

Their FD is a pleasant surprise to me: great twizzles, original lifts and expressive skating, and it is still early in the season. That's really wonderful! :clap:

s_parks

Record Breaker
tv game show with the Zhulin team (lol @ the haters having said how Katya hated Sinkats or Nikita or whatever:laugh:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue4tcATw78Q

B/S are sweethearts, whatever one might think of their skating. S/K would have to do something horrible for her to "hate" them. :rolleye: I really wish people would keep the criticism related to the actual skating; I'm tired of baseless personal attacks.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
well I too dont believe that they will go to Olys (SB have like 80% chance) but to invent bs (or spread) rumours & unrelated to skating is :palmf::palmf:

BS are total sweeties indeed!

lol their team got like record number of points than anyone ever got in this tv show :laugh:

Nikita having his chance again while another skater didn't get hers...
but she still has the chance (not sure that with the current partner)
There are rumours that Katia will retire next year & Dima will be paired with Lena (which I will approve)

brushalley

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Having no clue what that show was about I can say that Bobrova talks a lot :laugh:
Was it like Family Fortunes in UK?

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
B/S are sweethearts, whatever one might think of their skating. S/K would have to do something horrible for her to "hate" them. :rolleye: I really wish people would keep the criticism related to the actual skating; I'm tired of baseless personal attacks.

That's the point. I'm so tired of hearing how bad guy Nikita is, how disgraceful towards Elena, how abusive towards Vika. It was going way too far 3 years ago, but currently it's simply ridiculous.
Sorry, we don't live in a Brazilian telenovela. At least I don't believe we do. I honestly don't think that he's evil incarnate as much as I don't think he's the noblest Roman of them all. IMO he's just an ordinary guy and ordinary people tend to make mistakes and not always are able to make a right decision. Ordinary people sometimes - fairly often, to be honest - do not get along with other ordinary people. And thus they split as at least one of them is aware that cooperation leads to nowhere.
To quote Sergei Mozgov, another telenovela villain - it's a sport, not a family. Indeed, it is.
Last but not least - I don't care about people's preposterous rumours. I don't care because I have no way of proving what is the truth. I don't know Nikita, I don't know Vika, I don't know Elena. I may read the interviews - and those people read them, too, but they somehow see only their own imaginations. Stop, please. Just stop.

OK :) having said that I admit that I love rumours, too. But please, guys, don't make up your own reality. Gossips are to make our world more interesting not to create your own where there's no shades of grey.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Today is the Short dance @ Stage 2 of the Rus Cup
Go SinKats
(no significant rival but we know that Nik is his own best rival)
Good luck!:hap10:

Eisfee

On the Ice
It may not be a Latin program *also raises eyebrows at top Montreal teams* but I really like how the program is getting better in each outing. Nik just looks so at ease with the nature of the program and Vika also shines in it.

Also, a mini celebration for no twizzle implosion :rofl::hap10:

Don`t jinx Nikita!:laugh: