Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov | Page 44 | Golden Skate

Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
How dare these two have a decent FD outing!? They should just quit now and throw in the towels! [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

LOL
With that aside, they need to work on their speed or simplify their choreo. That first lift though...needs an intervention ASAP. Then again, Nik needs an intervention too. Hope Vika gets a good checkup right away.

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
It is actually great that they were able to skate a decent FD after this disaster in SD. Fighting. Fighting is good.
He made a clear mistake in the step sequence and one of the lifts didn't look particularly nice - but, overall, they didn't give up and all in all scored higher than S/B in their first challenger. Which is cool.
They DEFINITELY need to work on this spin - dunno why is it still level 2. Was it because she wasn't able to catch the blade?

Eisfee

On the Ice
Good score and personal best in SD for them! 72,46! Well done and good luck tomorrow!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Good score and personal best in SD for them! 72,46! Well done and good luck tomorrow!

Not only that but they beat B/S CoC and S/B Rostelcom TES and overall scores. So they have the 2nd highest score among the Russians :hap10:

I'll :pray: for tomorrow. Good luck guys :dance2:

Eisfee

On the Ice
Thank you for the pics! I hope they had a good practice!
Enjoy the SD and cheer for Vika and Nik!

musicfan80

Medalist
Nice job in the SD! :) Although I do think that Vika needs to have a shorter skirt...... yes, I know that means that there would need to be fuller fabric for the midriff. ;) I think that her skirt distracts from their line, which I think has improved A LOT this season.

Good Luck to them in the LD! :yes:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Okay guys. Make sure you :pray: extra hard for their twizzles. A hot mess (Vika) they were today at practice :slink:

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
I've been telling people all season - Zhulin wants his two teams in the Olympics. PB by 3 points in the FD, and it was barely a month ago that people were expecting a disaster from them. They looked good. I'm seriously waiting the moment they're going to break 110.44 points, and the world will catch fire.:laugh2:

:clap: