Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov | Page 46 | Golden Skate

Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Ugh I'm so frustrated btw
About the amount (nonexistent) of competitions for them vs other rus teams:laugh::bang:

ZG BS LD hell even PM seem to be constantly competiting somewhere while we SK fans have to sit & wait seems like forever for another competition :laugh::noshake:

Great translation LittleLotte!!:luv17:

I don't see them splitting up especially now when Intl marks show that SB aren't some unbeatable team for them
Judges are clearly ready to reward them when they decide not to be head casey:biggrin:

They will only split imo if Nick lets his ego take the centre stage too much

I hope they have great clean Nats (I have tickets to both SD & FD!!!!)
I need to buy some blue eyed plushies to throw on the ice!!!!:
p

I know! I know! The Ty!
http://www.pluszaki.com/images/ty/42108.jpg
Isn't it perfect?

I think that maybe it's good for them to stay at home and train.
I have no idea what kind of magic does Zhulin use, but if it works, I'm all for it.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker

Eisfee

On the Ice
SinKats training (edges!!):love::love::bow:

http://www.long-program.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Q38A9779_%D0%A1%D0%9A-768x1024.jpg
http://www.long-program.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Q38A9959_СК-768x1024.jpg
http://www.long-program.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Q38A9774_СК.jpg
http://www.long-program.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Q38A9970_СК-768x1024.jpg

I only found 1 appropriate all around soft & safe to throw on ice plushy in my local shop - a turtle:laugh:
i hope they're ok to receive it & in no way think I threw it meaning they're slow like a turtle :laugh:

Awwww...you are so lucky to watch them live!! Enjoy and cheer for Vika and Nik!! Go Sinkats!!❤❤❤

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
But there is something positive in it :)
After Vika's mistake Nik didn't give up and did his best, even though he probably realized that their chances for the Olys decreased tremendously. I can imagine that a season ago he would probably stop skating at all :) he really did improve his work ethics.
And it was so cute when he consoled her.

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
A few words from them

Can I begin not with the mistake - Nikita says - the emotions were great. We did everything dedicatedly and emotionally from the beginning to the end. Unfortunately, there was a serious mistake which we didn't foil in trainings. We have skated our short dance very well whole season, without any serious mistakes. It's a shame, apparently we have to jump through hoops tomorrow but we are going to do it with a level head. The rest was fine, in my opinion, but it could have been better.
After the Grand Prix stage in America we had rested for a few days and then we began to prepare intensively, got back in shape and we were really ready for this competition. Our coach said: only bad athletes aren't nervous. Of course, there's excitement, adrenaline, but when you hit the ice it turns you on, it helps you but sometimes it can lead you astray. You need to be able to deal with it. Russian Championships is a very important competition for us, the other ones are important as well, but these are the championships of our country, it's a separate category, another responsibility. It's you audience, you perform at home... Perhaps Vika has thought too much about it and that's why there was a mistake... But we will not think about it. It's a great start, great fans, organisation, we really enjoy skating here.
It was clearly my fault, it happened, it's difficult to say what was the reason - his partner says - tomorrow is another day, we'll skate with a "clean" head, in another mood, with a new energy and we'll show them them what we can do. We have a gorgeous free dance, and we'll do our best to skate it the way that everyone would be delighted, including ourselves. The Olympics do not exert pressure, now we have the task - skate cleanly here, at the Russian National Championships.

Via fsrussia.ru

Mattieu

Medalist
A few words from them

We have skated our short dance very well whole season, without any serious mistakes.

Nikita has a very short memory, as I would call dropping Vika in the lift in the SD in Minsk kinda serious a mistake !

Anyway, I hope they get their **** together tomorrow and nail the FD for their ticket to Euros and a showdown with SB for the Olympic ticket.

Eisfee

On the Ice
Nikita has a very short memory, as I would call dropping Vika in the lift in the SD in Minsk kinda serious a mistake !

Anyway, I hope they get their **** together tomorrow and nail the FD for their ticket to Euros and a showdown with SB for the Olympic ticket.

I hope for the bronze at nationals too!:pray: But this Olympic ticket is already gone and would have even if they had skated without the mistake...:(

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
I'm happy they won't go to these shameful olys so yay!

Obv losing to ZG at Nats is different issue
Would be brutal:noshake:
So let's keep praying as always:pray:

Eisfee

On the Ice
Hopefully his injury isn't to bad! I'm so sorry for them! But you could already see in the warm up that something was wrong with him and he were in pain. Such a pity..
I really liked their FD this season! 😓
And kudos to Elena Ilinykh. Bravo on her class comments! You go girl!👏

madison

Record Breaker
What did Elena say?
And what actually did happen there with Nikita? Is it an old injury?

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
I'm in tears...
Both because of their skating and comments on the Nats fd forum. "they should retire", "it's all Zhulin's fault", "Nikita can't skate", come on. It was obvious that something happened - something quite serious. They were so motivated yesterday.