Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
SP from 1TV Cup:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

Guys, on April 15 and 16 we invite you to Luzhniki!

We are participating in the Ice Age gala show in honor of the anniversary of the legendary Tatyana Anatolyevna Tarasova🔥

EVERYONE will be there! There are more Olympic champions in figure skating than at the Olympics🤘🏻 Top figure skaters, stars of the Ice Age, theater, cinema, show business! Come, it will be cool

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

Sport is not only beauty and art, but also the ability to endure and not give up. Falling and getting bruised is normal for us. We're used to it 👌 ⠀ For example, at yesterday's performance at the "Ice Show" there was an incident 😆 😄 😄 This happened because I didn't wait for a signal from Nikita and decided to make a change of position myself, because of which I flew off my back straight to the ice 🥴 To be honest, I didn't even have time to understand how it all happened. She quickly got up and continued her speech. ⠀ Everyone who saw this moment and who will see it again, please don't worry about me, I'm fine😊❤️ P.S. The video must be viewed with audio😄

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

Was on the radio today. And I was asked how we select music for performances. I remember that you also asked.

We all participate in discussions of music, i.e. me, Nikita and Alexander Vyacheslavovich. Everyone can bring something of their own, show, and then we discuss and make a decision.

It happens that Alexander Vyacheslavovich comes with some kind of composition and says that it is 100%, no, even 1000% suitable. In this case, we, of course, trust our coach😊😉

But when me or Nikita has a great desire to dance to a particular song, we also try and run it around.

In fact, the choice of music is a very responsible and important stage. We must try to please the jury and everyone who looks at us, and these are both children and adults.

But I hope you all like it🥰🎶 Do you have any especially favorite song from our numbers?

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

It was the sixth day of quarantine))) ⠀ I even like it. Recent months have been mega-saturated. Now I let out a sigh and put my thoughts in order. I finally got some sleep☺ ️ ⠀ In general, everything is cool. I'll take another walk 🥰 😍 ⠀ In the meantime, you can take a walk for me:) Has anything bloomed yet?