What's Your Drag Queen Name? | Golden Skate

What's Your Drag Queen Name?

equestrianguy

On the Ice
Well I have a few friends who are drag queens.. They always said this is how straight people get their drags names.. What was the name of your first pet? (First name) What is the name of the street you live on? (Last name) Mine would be Sandy Johnston.. lol.............. Peace

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
I was Leia, according to the site. Based on the pet/street thing, it would be Squeaky Orange.:D

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
FiFi Couchez is fantastic!! There's gotta be one of those actually floating around out there somewhere!!:laugh:

MOONPIE48

Rinkside
fifi couchez

I put my husbands name in and he came out as Fifi Couchez!
I wonder if it is just random or if it has to do with the letters in your name.
My name is Tamika.
how funny

Peace,
Moonpie

eliza88

On the Ice
I'm Baby Jane! If I went but the pet/street thing I'd be
Prince 103rd--that doesn't sound very sassy!

eliza88

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Per the site, I'm Veronica Fake. I kind of like that. Per the pet name/street name method, I'd be Toby Tunitas.
Cute, but I think Ravyn Rant suits me fine! :laugh:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Mine was Our Glorious Leader, what kind of name is that, LOL? My sister's came up Daphne Divine, now that's a name a drag queen can be proud of! Using the pet/street name I am Prissy 13.

Piel AKA Our Glorious Leader AKA Prissy 13

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
I'm Jackie Oh, LOL! And Michelle Kwan's drag name is Coral Cottage....weird. LOL! OH MY! Michael Weiss is Ophelia Bolz. That is too funny.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I'd like to introduce myself. I'm MARIE EN ROSE. Charmed, I'm sure!

BTW, Mr. RG is ETHEL NITRATE, and RG Jr. is CINDI. However, when I typed in RG Jr.'s first AND middle names, she, too, is Ethel Nitrate.
:love: :love: :love: :love:

Last edited:

Lynn226

On the Ice
Per the website: Felicia Goodyear

Per the pet/street theory: Tammy Miller (I used my childhood street b/c my current street is 3 words long).

PML at the poster who is Squeaky Orange! I love it!!!

Blue Bead

Medalist
According to that website mine would be Cha-Cha Heels.:laugh: And by the pet name/street method is would be Cutie Corners!:p :laugh: Both of those are a definite giggle! LOL

bronxgirl

Medalist
Piel,
I' guess you now have a new "sister" since I'm Daphne Divine as well. As y=for the second method, well, as mentioned, my first name would be Bagel. Not a divine name at all (unless you were a truly divine dog as she was).:p