2023 NHK Trophy Rhythm Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2023 NHK Trophy Rhythm Dance

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
I like Saulius and Alison's music much better than some of the others with abrupt cuts. Much more coherent as a theme and program (I'm not a fan of Guns and Roses, but still).

The exact reason why their RD is my favorite this season, along with Piper & Paul's.

I really like Charlene & Marco's RD choreo as well, but I just can't deal with how they mash Phil Collins and Bonnie Taylor together in a very jarring way :palmf:

Rebecca Moose

proud Tonia K fan since '95
On the Ice
Country
United-States
My nephew has seen Taylor Dayne live 37 times and does a drag impersonation of her in Kansas City, and he's only 39.
good for him! my friend's boyfriend once shared a cigarette and did shots with her, in louisville, I think.

Rebecca Moose

proud Tonia K fan since '95
On the Ice
Country
United-States
I think Fear has improved quite a bit...it's no longer jarring how much worse her basics are.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I do think that is the best they have performed this so far this season, especially in the first section

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
what time are the women are ? i need to schedule quite a few things in order to be fully committed to more figure skating.

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
ooooh...only a smidge separates the top 2. Vino, vino... (still 20 minutes to go!)