2023 NHK Trophy Rhythm Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 NHK Trophy Rhythm Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
If T/V or R/A come first, they will have first and third and be ahead of La/La with two seconds.
and if GF came third. GF first or second is fine... as it would push FG in third if TV or RA came first... so that still would work.

Rebecca Moose

proud Tonia K fan since '95
On the Ice
Country
United-States
I liked French music choice quite a bit...a nice departure from another warmed over Prince program. You know the North American teams are all too scared and/or woke to try music like this.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
incredible how the GOE just instantly rise after a 5-6 minute warm up.

It's almost as crazy as inflation on gas

Carol1

Medalist
Loicia and Theo have absolutely amazing choreography. The only team with a comparably good set of programs this year is Gilles and Poirier, and it's a travesty that these French skaters have no chance of competing with the Lithuanian and UK teams instead of likely finishing fifth here.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Théo offered the cheek for a kiss. because you know... he is mine ;) haha... i need to eat something soon.

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
There are actually two kinds of twizzles, synchronized and sequential. In the synchronized, they do a couple of steps and touch between the first and second twizzle. That may be the difference.

not dumb.

SQ twizzles (sequential) in the rd

SY twizzles in the fd

they have different features, for instance in the SQ they cannot touch after the first set

Thank you both!! That makes sense now 😊