"What's your Tonya Harding Alter Ego?" Buzzfeed Article | Golden Skate

"What's your Tonya Harding Alter Ego?" Buzzfeed Article

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
You got: Tormented Tonya :hopelessness:
You’re hardworking and determined and you’ve earned your spot on the top. When the whole world is against you and the pressure is on, NOBODY is going stand between you and the gold.

:slink:

andromache

Record Breaker
I got Tormented Tonya as well.

I assume this means I'm pretty close to committing a crime in order to get that gold? :laugh:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
There was also 'sex tape Tonya'

Oh goodness......

...which is exactly what I got :laugh:

'You got: Sex Tape Tonya
Rock bottom. Can’t win ‘em all.
'

Then a Penthouse picture :laugh:

peg

Medalist
I got "Tonya Today"

Sometimes you feel like a pile of crap, but you’re just a regular gal trying to live your truth. You’ve made some mistakes in your life, but nobody’s perfect! You’re at peace with your past but you never hesitate to tell your side of the story. No shame in trying to hold onto your fame.

I can live with that. It actually sounds better than any of the other options :p

GF2445

Record Breaker
Another fun option

You are.... "tonyaharding.com Tonya"

You're doing you on the internet. You're ahead on all the trends, from your sensible demjim vest, to your sassy blonde locks. Thank your fans for your winning smile.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I got 1994 Olympics Tonya!

You’re giving it your all and doing your best. You totally deserved to win this one – too bad your shoe ‘broke’ and lost you the gold. You may have only come in 8th place, but you’re still #1 in our hearts! Better luck next time!

That attitude is actually pretty accurate:laugh:

Last edited:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
I got Triple Axel Tonya :laugh2::laugh2:

You’re doing big things and breaking records.
You’re in your prime and
NOTHING is going to stand between you and your dreams.

GF2445

Record Breaker
I keep getting Nancy!! I am yet to get a 'tormented Tonya'

....if anything i suppose that is actually a good thing.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I usually find it hard choosing answers for quizzes like these, as often none of the options given suit me. But this one was particularly difficult.

Like, how is a fella supposed to answer most of those questions?! :confused: :laugh:

In the end, I just guessed answers and got "Tonya Today".

Although, I admit that I did have a second go picking what I knew would produce a "Sex Tape Tonya", just to see what the picture satine94 was talking about was like! :laugh: (Don't worry, it was totally tame!)

Now, I'm just curious to know what the description for the "Nancy" result was...! :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

GF2445

Record Breaker
I usually find it hard choosing answers for quizzes like these, as often none of the options given suit me. But this one was particularly difficult.

Like, how is a fella supposed to answer most of those questions?! :confused: :laugh:

In the end, I just guessed answers and got "Tonya Today".

Although, I admit that I did have a second go picking what I knew would produce a "Sex Tape Tonya", just to see what the picture satine94 was talking about was like! :laugh: (Don't worry, it was totally tame!)

Now, I'm just curious to know what the description for the "Nancy" result was...! :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

You got: Nancy
You actually not a Tonya. You're SUCH a Nancy. You are a beautiful, graceful ice queen. You're willing to forgive but never forget.