Which two ladies do you WANT the US to send? (Pick a duo) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Which two ladies do you WANT the US to send? (Pick a duo)

Which is your dream US ladies duo for Vancouver?

• Flatt/Zhang

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Cohen/Flatt

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • Flatt/Czisny

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • Flatt/Meissner

• Wagner/Nagasu

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Cohen/Czisny

• Zhang/Meissner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cohen/Meissner

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Wagner/Zhang

• Other (please specify)

Votes: 23 29.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Layfan

Record Breaker
Nagasu and Cohen!

Yey!! that's my wish too. :love:

For 2 reasons. 1. I just like their skating better than any of the other ladies, except Alissa. 2. IMO, if they skate their very best, those two have the best off-chance shot of actually medaling at Vancouver. Maybe I'll be eating crow but just don't think the same thing is true for Flatt, Wagner or Zhang.

It was hard to decide between Nagasu and Czisny. (since we ARE talking hopes and not predictions :cool:) In the end I chose Nagasu because she is so fresh and it's so exciting to see what she is capable of. It'd be so much fun to watch her at her first Olympics.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Okay, now that's it's Sasha's looking more and more like a pipe dream ... dream choice 2 would be Mirai and Alissa, dream choice 2 Mirai and Ashley.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Flatt & Nagasu

Yeah! :love: Though I love Alissa too....I'd just be too nervous if the team was Czisny and Nagasu, the potential to not place well is high. Rachael's awesome and Flatt & Czisny would be fine as well, but I feel like Mirai, even if she doesn't place well, will at least stay on her feet and I can't say the same for Alissa.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I believe Flatt and Zhang will have the best chance of placing well at OG.

Flatt, probably best chance of US ladies. Zhang has already been panned by the international judges this year and I doubt if it would be any different in the OG, unless she's miraculously managed to fix all her technical issues.

Just for fun: Maxwell and Gao. I know it's not likely but I love those two skaters :)

Not in 2010, but possibly for 2014.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I picked other - for Cohen and Nagasu. But only if Sasha is ready and that's a big if. If Sasha isn't ready then I'd like to see Flatt and Nagasu.

I have a feeling it'll be Flatt and Czisny though - just like last year's Worlds team.

At any rate, I wish all the American women well!