Who's Going to Worlds? | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Who's Going to Worlds?

Ophelia

Record Breaker
Does the events page automatically update at 11 am est, or do I have to keep hitting refresh?

shyne

Final Flight
Use the word "Worlds" in the search and I think it should show up.

Please also be aware that not all the exhibition seats will have been loaded by the start of public sales today. Ticketmaster has had a delay in uploading a file, so the exhibition may appear to be sold out. More seats will be added, but it might not be until early next week. I'll try to post an update once I receive it.

Hi Tammi
I'm from the Boston area. Do you think I will have a better luck if I go to the TD garden Box office to buy the tickets? or they will have the exact inventory/updates as the ticketmaster online sells? Thanks!

Tammi

On the Ice
What is the diff. between premium lodge and club level? I don't see a "club level" in the arena map that ISU's page provided.

Hi Tammi
I'm from the Boston area. Do you think I will have a better luck if I go to the TD garden Box office to buy the tickets? or they will have the exact inventory/updates as the ticketmaster online sells? Thanks!

They share the same information with Ticketmaster, but some of the inventory "lives" on their ticketing system (ie. Club seats). I don't think your access to tickets will be any different, but it's nice dealing with a person directly and I believe you would save some money on the Ticketmaster fees.

winky97

Medalist
Use the word "Worlds" in the search and I think it should show up.

Please also be aware that not all the exhibition seats will have been loaded by the start of public sales today. Ticketmaster has had a delay in uploading a file, so the exhibition may appear to be sold out. More seats will be added, but it might not be until early next week. I'll try to post an update once I receive it.

Any idea what exhibition seats have been loaded? Like are the best seats loaded and balcony will be loaded later or just a mixyure of tickets have been loaded? Kind of bad this was done like this. Someone could buy a seat to day but a better one gets loaded later.

Tammi

On the Ice
Any idea what exhibition seats have been loaded? Like are the best seats loaded and balcony will be loaded later or just a mixyure of tickets have been loaded? Kind of bad this was done like this. Someone could buy a seat to day but a better one gets loaded later.
It will end up being the best seats that are available once the file is uploaded. This was very unfortunate and not something we planned for.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
tl;dr don't panic if you don't get one now?

Tammi

On the Ice
Yes, please no panic on the exhibition tickets. I'll do my best to post an update about when the seats will open up.

chestnutlatte

Spectator
Is anyone able to buy tickets using interactive map on ticketmaster? The only way I can buy tickets is through "find seats for me" and no premium tickets for ladies freeskate left:(

Ophelia

Record Breaker
I might've bought the last men's premium tickets.

Only ladies tickets left are the balcony ones.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
I saw a club 137 and lodge 4 available for men's FS but skipped on it. I'm mainly looking for center ice but it looks like its all sold out. I guess I will stick with the seats I had.

winky97

Medalist
Yes, please no panic on the exhibition tickets. I'll do my best to post an update about when the seats will open up.

Was able to get one but not going to be happy when better ones are uploaded. Ticketmaster makes me sick

Tammi

On the Ice
Is anyone able to buy tickets using interactive map on ticketmaster? The only way I can buy tickets is through "find seats for me" and no premium tickets for ladies freeskate left:(
I don't think we had any individual seats left in Premium for the Ladies free skate. Most were purchased as All Events.

shyne

Final Flight
I'm getting the message "We were unable to process your request.
Try again later."

Ophelia

Record Breaker
I saw a club 137 and lodge 4 available for men's FS but skipped on it. I'm mainly looking for center ice but it looks like its all sold out. I guess I will stick with the seats I had.

What seats did you get? 137 is as close to center ice as you'll get given the ticket availability.

winky97

Medalist
That did not go as well as I hoped. Was hoping to get better ladies free than my balcony all event. Balcony I will be!

Tammi

On the Ice
Club seats are very nice. They are extra padded and are located on their own concourse (smaller bathroom and food lines). At some events, you can get waiter/waitress service right to your seat.

shiroKJ

Record Breaker
What seats did you get? 137 is as close to center ice as you'll get given the ticket availability.

I bought the all events in lodge 4 on the side closest to the middle. So it wouldn't really be that much of a difference plus I wanted the judges side. Wasn't worth the hassle for me. :curse:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Club seats are very nice. They are extra padded and are located on their own concourse (smaller bathroom and food lines). At some events, you can get waiter/waitress service right to your seat.

I snagged two club seats -- Men's SP and Free Dance. :)

Got Loge 4 for the Men's FS.

Yes, Golden Skate Friends, I'm going to Boston! I been going back and forth on this for months, but decided that Mr. P (or rather convinced him) could handle Baby P for three days.

shiroKJ

Record Breaker

:drama: Too late for me lol