Wind storm tomorrow | Golden Skate

Wind storm tomorrow

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Wind storm confirmed for tomorrow...Jan the 13th.... the last one here in 2015 killed two people and cut power to 200,000 people in my area for up to 10 days. The ground is just like it is now. Soft, warm and super saturated...trees cant not fall over or break off limbs at 55 mph. At least it has been downgraded from 65 mph. I have no idea when I will have internet again....or house power. Best of luck to all my skaters...I will see you at some point! Even if its with my generator running and watching Tara and Johnny. 🤪 Hope no one dies again.....stay safe!
2015. My front yard.
a wind 2.JPG

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Take care of yourselves!! Keep us posted when you can..

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Chris asked me to report that he is currently without power and may be without power for 2 to 4 days. He lives near Spokane and they have 80,000 without power after wind gusts of 71 mph. There sadly is 1 person dead and 1 person injured. In Seattle about 350,000 are without power.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
We are better off than half the county. We have a generator and an efficient fireplace. And camping stoves. And standing water to flush toilets. But our power company has 15,000 customer s down. Maybe power in 2-3 days. Hope our NBC shows the ladies final on rabbit ears. No phone, internet, power or water. It's 1890 all over again.