Yagudin to help Amodio | Golden Skate

Yagudin to help Amodio

Mao88

Record Breaker
New article on Florent Amodio entitled 'Yagudin to help Amodio'. It reads:-

2002 Olympic champion Alexei Yagudin of Russia will work with French skater Florent Amodio as a consultant.

"I will not [be] coaching him because I’m not his coach. It is...a consultation only. I go to France in a few days and....I will work [there] with Florent on technical aspects of his skating." Yagudin told [the] Itar-Tass news agency. "The president of the French Figure Skating Federation asked me to help. I’m pleased to be invited to take part in such an important work." Yagudin added.

On July 23, 2013 it was reported that Amodio had left coach Nikolai Morozov and was training in Paris with Katia Krier as a temporary arrangement.

Whilst the consultancy arrangement with Alexei Yagudin will certainly help, hope Florent is able to secure a new full time coach soon.

russell30

Final Flight
New article on Florent Amodio entitled 'Yagudin to help Amodio'. It reads:-

Whilst the consultancy arrangement with Alexei Yagudin will certainly help, hope Florent is able to secure a new full time coach soon.

Yes Katia will be busy with Joubert & Meite, the only best choice I could think of is Michael Huth