Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatricksGaze

On the Ice
Just saw this gif: Yuzu in his pooh ocean in his room. He is making his giant pooh to fly a kiss to the audience. (Reminding me of the rumor that he picks a different pooh to sleep with every night. :cool:)

He did state that he sleeps with his Poohs haha. But where did you get this cute rumor? :laugh: I haven't heard of it at all.

skatefan22

Medalist
He did state that he sleeps with his Poohs haha. But where did you get this cute rumor? :laugh: I haven't heard of it at all.

Can't recall. I just sort of remember there is such a rumor. I guess that speculation came out based on the knowledge that he has his room full of poohs and he sleeps with his pooh.

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
Can't recall. I just sort of remember there is such a rumor. I guess that speculation came out based on the knowledge that he has his room full of poohs and he sleeps with his pooh.

It was in an interview after Words. The question was "what calls your attention when you see people throwing gifts to the rink?" and his answer was "all the bigs winnie the pooh"

Just saw this gif: Yuzu in his pooh ocean in his room. He is making his giant pooh to fly a kiss to the audience. (Reminding me of the rumor that he picks a different pooh to sleep with every night. )

Is it really his room? I don´t remember that he has ever gave access to the media to his house.

Edit.

Isn´t it bad for an asthmatic to have that many stuffed animals in his room?

Edit 2.

It seem like they are autioning a replica of Yuzuru costume from the Etude. http://horiyan.tumblr.com/post/90410924521/245000

It is autioned and so far there is US$2400 (as far as I can tell)

Status
Not open for further replies.