Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 542 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
hey its page 1234!! i think its special :laugh:
about WTT, i think if he is healthy he would go because he didnt execute his programs as he would like to and when i think about it if he can deliver clean POTO he would be satisfied and he might have new LP next season :biggrin:
thanks everyone for updates and translations and videos!! i wish he didnt chance his layback spin to A spin at his ex :slink:

and ofc thread moving so fast its not 1234 anymore :laugh:

ranran

Zamboni time
On the Ice
hey its page 1234!! i think its special :laugh:
about WTT, i think if he is healthy he would go because he didnt execute his programs as he would like to and when i think about it if he can deliver clean POTO he would be satisfied and he might have new LP next season :biggrin:
thanks everyone for updates and translations and videos!! i wish he didnt chance his layback spin to A spin at his ex :slink:

and ofc thread moving so fast its not 1234 anymore :laugh:

:laugh: Oh that's pretty number but it was passed by so fast~ oh well it was good while it last XD 2000k pg doesn't seems impossible in near 2 month (maybe less) XD

PatricksGaze

On the Ice
I'm reluctant to join in any ship because I'm older than him but these two are making it very hard to hold on to my principle... :drama:

EDIT: The full interview that showed that touching scene and some snippet of cricket bros fooling around :laugh:

Unfortunately this ship needs to stop, Yuzu revealed his son-like feelings towards his daddy Javi :laugh:

Rissa

Record Breaker
I'm reluctant to join in any ship because I'm older than him but these two are making it very hard to hold on to my principle... :drama:

Hey hey, it's not like shipping works. your age would only matter if you wanted him for yourself but you can board any ship! :biggrin:

Last edited:

ahkeekee

Medalist

EDIT: The full interview that showed that touching scene and some snippet of cricket bros fooling around :laugh:

Thanks for sharing this!

I just realized I posted a lot during these few days, Sorry for bombarding the forum....😳

Terrapin

On the Ice

This is such a touching moment: he must have been overwhelmed by so many feelings all at once: exhaustion, regret, happiness and a terrible need for comfort ; and Javier was able to understand that and give him what he needed. They truly seem like two very special persons!

Could someone quickly translate what Yuzuru is saying about this particular scene? I think I caught some words but I'm not sure about the whole thing.

Rissa

Record Breaker
So next question, is Javier still in his skating boots in that scene because he's taller than Yuzu...?