Yuzuru Hanyu: 2017-2018 | Page 102 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2017-2018

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice
Yesterday I was thinking: We still don’t know if Yuzu got a new EX for this season or not.
We don’t know if he keep Swan as his EX this season, or just use Swan at CoR, since they are in Russia. Some say maybe he will do a rerun of his previous EX? (Although it seem very likely that he would keep Swan.)

If he is going to rerun his EX, which one do you want to see?

My favourite EX is ‘Requiem of heaven and earth’, but I want a rerun of ‘Vertigo’. Please~~
The level of sexiness will be sooooooo different by now.

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Yesterday I was thinking: We still don’t know if Yuzu got a new EX for this season or not.
We don’t know if he keep Swan as his EX this season, or just use Swan at CoR, since they are in Russia. Some say maybe he will do a rerun of his previous EX? (Although it seem very likely that he would keep Swan.)

My favourite EX is ‘Requiem of heaven and earth’, but I want a rerun of ‘Vertigo’. Please~~

Seeing Requiem again this season would be a dream come true for me. The last time we saw it, although expressive like no-other, was on the light of a disappointing competition and uncertainty regarding his injury. So I would LOVE to see it again, this time after performances he can be truly happy and satisfied with :yes: and also without any injury!

yude

Record Breaker

My favorite his EX program is "Change" but I don't think he will perform it any more. Not a EX program but I want to see LGC again in the gala. I don't know why but I feel I haven't had LGC enough yet, it is going to be cool if he does it with new costume with crowd pleasing style :cool:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
My favorite his EX program is "Change" but I don't think he will perform it any more. Not a EX program but I want to see LGC again in the gala. I don't know why but I feel I haven't had LGC enough yet, it is going to be cool if he does it with new costume with crowd pleasing style :cool:

Let's go crazy would be a perfect Gala program. :thumbsup:

kiches

Final Flight
I wonder about Yuzu's exhibition program this season as well. I figured he did Notte Stellata in Russia specifically because of Tarasova. My hunch was that he was planning to do a version of Let's Go Crazy for an exhibition, or pick a past program suited to the location he was competing (so one of his exhibitions by Kenji for NHK or Nationals). I think for the Olympic gala he may choose Notte Stellata, since he did White Legend in Sochi.

This brings me back to why David Wilson was originally supposed to be at the TCC media day (I think Wilson got sick and couldn't make it). Is it because he choreographed a new exhibition number, or because Yuzu was going to do Notte Stellata again? Guess we may need to wait for nationals to see what he skates to.

yude

Record Breaker
OT, but watching Samohin hurt himself during FS, I feel this GP series is cursed.

Xorasy

Rinkside
In retrospect, Yuzuru's choice to keep both his programs has been quite good. Imagine if he had two new programs, and only three competitions to test them out before the olympics! Autumn classic, rostelecom cup and the japanese nationals... And seriously, this season has been awful!

firal

Record Breaker
As much as I like the guys going on to GPF this year, I will truly truly miss Yuzuru there, along with Patrick and Javier. So many guys were skating injured at Skate America that I am relieved we didn't have to watch him skate in agony at NHK. I did not watch those videos of Yuzuru falling and hurting; having been in the stands when his collision happened at Cup of China, I can assure you it's gut wrenching.

Hoping everyone stays healthy!