Yuzuru Hanyu: 2017-2018 | Page 101 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2017-2018

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
I dunno, January 11th...I'd be living and breathing Toronto. But congrats to him nevertheless.

Me too. With the timing of Japanese Nationals and the Olympic Team event, he'd basically have to disrupt the training and preparation for the biggest thing ever (you know, in the eyes of too many people). Not saying he shouldn't, if he wants to and thinks it's okay that's fine, but personally I expect that he won't go.

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice

yude

Record Breaker
“Don’t worry too much”
He must know that a lot of us are really worry.
Thank you Mr. Orser, although I understand it doesn’t mean everything will be just fine, but definitely felt a sense of comfort.

I also liked he bowed as we do at the end, he did it naturally :biggrin:

yude

Record Breaker
https://mainichi.jp/articles/20171120/ddm/005/070/026000c

A post from the readers of Mainichi newspaper.

Before the dawn on November 11, I was surprised by the frightful thunder. And the morning newspaper that I saw later. A photo of a male figure skater, Hanyu Yuzuru senshu was printed and it reported that he missed NHK Trophy in Osaka, the fourth competition in Grand Prix series. He injured his ankle because of a fall during the practice on the day before the competition. My worry from seeing the situation on TV came true, I couldn't resist crying.

He has won the highest score in history and his real ability has been recognized as top of the world, I couldn't help but think how god was so cruel to him. However, injury could be a trial to his further growth. If he is able to think positively, look around himself and his surroundings and find new things, I believe this will never be a wasteful experience.

We fans pray everyday for him to be recoveed from injury quickly and to be able to participate in the Pyeongchang Olympics. "Game programs" of Chopin's Ballad No.1 and SEIMEI may also be cheering for him.

The poster is a 91 year old female lives in Osaka. It's amazing Yuzuru has many fans from various ages.