Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019 | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Does Yuzu have any more plans in Japan or has he secretly flown to Toronto as is now training is TCC? I thought Jason B will have uploaded a Yuzu pic by now [emoji23]

Maybe a vacation? I don't know.
When he goes ninja, he could be anywhere.

Amef

Final Flight
Maybe a vacation? I don't know.
When he goes ninja, he could be anywhere.
I think though if he was in TCC Jason will let us know ASAP with the rate he is doing social media. So my guess is yes he might be on vacation

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
I think though if he was in TCC Jason will let us know ASAP with the rate he is doing social media. So my guess is yes he might be on vacation

Isn’t there a kind of social media ban in TCC? Jason certainly can post whatever he wants about himself, but would have to ask for Yuzuru’s permission to post about him

Imov

Medalist
Isn’t there a kind of social media ban in TCC? Jason certainly can post whatever he wants about himself, but would have to ask for Yuzuru’s permission to post about him
Thinking about this when the time comes Yuzu goes pro, oh dear I hope to find an equal ray of sunshine.
He isn't an sns fan, but thank goodness I don't need to worry about it soon.

yude

Record Breaker
Seeing the reports of DOI, I am eager to know Yuzuru's new programs. Now I don't think he will skate to "New cinema paradise" (I love this music btw) and "William Tell":biggrin:(and maybe "Tosca", too)

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
Seeing the reports of DOI, I am eager to know Yuzuru's new programs. Now I don't think he will skate to "New cinema paradise" (I love this music btw) and "William Tell":biggrin:(and maybe "Tosca", too)

Never say never, remember the year half of team Japan skated to POTO

Amef

Final Flight
Yes.. But Jason and Zhenya seem to be posting alot from TCC so I don't think Brian put a ban between skaters. But Yuzu may not feel comfortable with taking pics with them as often as they post

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
Yes.. But Jason and Zhenya seem to be posting alot from TCC so I don't think Brian put a ban between skaters. But Yuzu may not feel comfortable with taking pics with them as often as they post

About themselves, they can not post about other skaters.

There was a big problem last year with a girl posting notes about the training of Yuzuru, Little Beth and Jun-hwan.

Status
Not open for further replies.