Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019 | Page 17 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

yude

Record Breaker
Today, "Tono, Risokudegozaru" will be aired on BS Japan from 7 pm, this is the first broadcast on the free channel. I am happy that we are able to see Lord Yuzuru on Tanabata night :hap10:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Spin the Dream- Yuzuru Hanyu pt2
After the first slide show about Yuzuru (in a special project last December for the Olympics featuring a few Japanese athletes), Asahi Digital made another one, a special feature only for Yuzuru in February, done by Goto Taisuke.

I highly recommend you to go through the slide show: first feature, second feature. They’re beautifully done (even trace the star sign while loading - probably a Seimei reference).
Thanks so much to the translators.
http://tsukihoshi14.tumblr.com/post/172195998783/spin-the-dream-yuzuru-hanyu-part-2

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Today, "Tono, Risokudegozaru" will be aired on BS Japan from 7 pm, this is the first broadcast on the free channel. I am happy that we are able to see Lord Yuzuru on Tanabata night :hap10:

I remember when the trailer first came out, it was so exciting! :eeking:
It's a good movie.

Another summer movie that is fun to watch is the SEIMEI movies 1 and 2. They are unabashedly B-movie with lots of ghosts and monsters. :biggrin:
(EDIT: The movie's name is Onmyoji, not SEIMEI. Lol)

Last edited:

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
Spin the Dream- Yuzuru Hanyu pt2
Thanks so much to the translators.
http://tsukihoshi14.tumblr.com/post/172195998783/spin-the-dream-yuzuru-hanyu-part-2
That´s pretty nice, thank you to you and the translater.

It's a good movie.

Another summer movie that is fun to watch is the SEIMEI movies 1 and 2. They are unabashedly B-movie with lots of ghosts and monsters. :biggrin:

Looks funny

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
It's a good movie.

Are the Seimei movies available anywhere online (to buy and download, I mean?) I have several Japanese ghost movies that I rather love...

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Are the Seimei movies available anywhere online (to buy and download, I mean?) I have several Japanese ghost movies that I rather love...

Sorry, I totally got the name wrong, thinking of Yuzu, who named his program SEIMEI. The name of the movies are Onmyōji and Onmyōji 2. :palmf:

https://www.amazon.com/Onmyoji-Mansai-Nomura/dp/B00009RXI6 I found the DVD on amazon, and I've also seen streaming links on 'other' sites. :biggrin: They appear when you google it.

Last edited:

kiches

Final Flight
I have to double check but they were officially released in English under the name “Onmyoji: The Yin Yang Master”.

Status
Not open for further replies.