Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021 | Page 171 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021

Emily98

Rinkside
It was announced Yuzuru would compete in WTT in Osaka.
One on hand I'm happy to see him skate once more this season (it might be the last showing of his glorious SP if he makes a new one for next year, and he now has another chance to perform a flawless TenChi :love2:), but on the other hand, I am worried about covid... I hope the organizers and skaters will be extra careful, that one positive case in Stockholm was already scary enough šŸ˜°

yude

Record Breaker
OMG, today's Covid cases of Sendai is 200. I heard that was because they increased the number of the test, but I still think Yuzuru must be shocked now. (it is around 400 in Tokyo and 599 in Osaka by the way.)

yude

Record Breaker
Hi, all!

I have finally decided to leave this forum. I had not checked the Edge for a while but I've read one thread there right now (the thread which is not related to the competition btw), which was bad timing and my mistake. I started posting in this fan fes in 2011 or 2012 (I guess), and I have met many fans from all over the world and could share all joys and sadness (sometimes). I hope you will keep cheering Yuzuru with smiles and happiness here. Thank you, see you around!

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Hi, all!

I have finally decided to leave this forum. I had not checked the Edge for a while but I've read one thread there right now (the thread which is not related to the competition btw), which was bad timing and my mistake. I started posting in this fan fes in 2011 or 2012 (I guess), and I have met many fans from all over the world and could share all joys and sadness (sometimes). I hope you will keep cheering Yuzuru with smiles and happiness here. Thank you, see you around!
I'll miss your posts. I'm also posting less these days. -For so many years you've been such a wonderful poster.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
There's an ice show, Stars on Ice Yokohama, in April 22-25, that has Yuzu added to their cast.
-there will probably be a TV broadcast of this at some point.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hi, all!

I'm sorry. I will be sticking only to this fest for the foreseeable future, if I post at all, so I do understand.

To the others here, I will keep reading - again, probably only here - I hope we still get news and fun for and from our skater.

Last edited:

ankifeather

Final Flight
Ooh after the big success of the last collaboration watch, Citizen announced another new Hanyu collaboration watch !
EyQ0XfRVgAEiCR-

Some meaning behind the watch's name and release dates

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
That is a stunning watch. It's clear Citizen, after the huge success of the previous one, are putting a lot into creating it, and the ad campaign.

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
I'll be watching Team Trophy later on my TV's archive, but I made time to watch Yuzuru and Shoma. Yuzuru was amazing, I wasn't sold on the program previously but this was great :rock: I look forward to him hopefully skating the FS to its potential tomorrow :pray:

pianistliz

On the Ice
I thought he might try it today! Good for him! I wish we had footage of all his attempts. But the ones we do have show him approaching it from Ten to Chi to steps, unlike his isolated GPF 2019 attempts. That's significant progress!