Yuzuru Hanyu: 2021-22 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2021-22

Skatesocs

Final Flight
Question to the regular readers of this fan fest: Since there are so many links and details in the OP (and looks like some links and details are even missing!), should I organize the OP so that it uses spoiler tags like:
2010-11 Season results + videos
2009-10 Season results + videos

So on? Curious if what we already have is convenient and easy to read (because I think we should very much try to complete the missing links this season, if we can!).

Which also brings me to the request: If you find anything you'd like to add to the OP, please post that here. One thing that seems to be missing is the 2015-16 Nationals LP.

Last edited:

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Let me look into this. It's a good idea but will require some coding and I've got a full plate at the moment ;)

TamsYl

Rinkside
I like the way the first post looks right now. It's so long only because Yuzuru has accomplished so much. I wouldn't want that to be hidden from view.

Skatesocs

Final Flight
I like the way the first post looks right now. It's so long only because Yuzuru has accomplished so much. I wouldn't want that to be hidden from view.
Right, but it's actually very long elsewhere too. I have no issues either way, but Yuzuru's would still be longer if we ended up organizing everyone's fan fest the same way, because he'd have more tabs :ROFLMAO:

But that's only if it happens for everyone else. If I can only do it for this one, then your opinion is noted, but I do hope others comment with their own!

TamsYl

Rinkside
Right, but it's actually very long elsewhere too. I have no issues either way, but Yuzuru's would still be longer if we ended up organizing everyone's fan fest the same way, because he'd have more tabs :ROFLMAO:

But that's only if it happens for everyone else. If I can only do it for this one, then your opinion is noted, but I do hope others comment with their own!
Ok, I get what you're saying. :biggrin:
Still, I think I prefer to see all the information at once, and to be able to Ctrl+F things easily. I'm old-school that way, I've never been a fan of websites that force you to click a million times to unroll/roll sections... But I get that that's a personal preference :)

Skatesocs

Final Flight
Hi thanks. I like Let Me Entertain You. However, a new one would also be cool. :)
Hey,

So you must know that I'm not sure about either of those right now. I skimmed through the previous fan fest, and people seemed to only be speculating. I took a break from skating and this website for a few months, so if new information surfaced in the past few months, I hope people post here. It's possible that I'm right about it and am basing it off vague memories about what he said, though.

TamsYl

Rinkside
I don't have links to support what I'm saying, but I also remember him saying he was keeping the free and changing the short. I really wish he'd done the opposite, TTCT is my least favorite program of his... I hope the end of the program will have been changed, at least. As it was last season, I found it terribly anticlimactic...

About the new short, there was a vague rumor about this piece on Reddit in the spring. Most likely made-up, but who knows...

Hope we'll see him soon.