2016 Europeans Pairs Free Skate | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans Pairs Free Skate

Actually they pretty much skate from element to element, unlike the said V/T and, for example, K/S.
So this was quite an overscore in PCs - compared to A/R for example, that performed like 10x times more

Yet Medvedeva get ten with falls and Russo (edit:sorry...), easily the best of the night on choreo and it, barely get mid 6'...

Last edited:

Mirunna

Record Breaker
-Massot : "S***, I didn't deliver."
-Savchenko : "Come on, don't lose it in the k&c in front of the cameras. I will give you ONE more chance to show you're really strong before I dump you".

Pairs should award Aliona a gold olympic medal already. No partner proved to be 100% worthy to her and she is too good to leave the sport without one LOL

katha

On the Ice
James/Cipres really did themselves in yesterday with the stupid death spiral mistake. They would have had a chance for a medal here otherwise...

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
PCS too high for both V\T and S\M, But this is Europeans i guess and they're the stars, Whatever, Like them both haha

Mirunna

Record Breaker
well their PCS is inflated for what they've put up here :furious:

So it was for T/M to be honest.
I don't like S/M Lp but that is just a personal opinion. They do have the SS and performed the crap out of that LP.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Pairs should award Aliona a gold olympic medal already. No partner proved to be 100% worthy to her and she is too good to leave the sport without one LOL

We need an honorary Olympic gold medal like for the Oscars. Aliona and Michelle can be the first recipients.

bartlebooth

Record Breaker

She wants it so bad that she would skate with a cardboard partner if only she could throw herself in the air.

QuadThrow

Medalist
I was very surprised that V/T got only 73 in PCS. Their scoring was really fair this time!

It was a melt down for S/M at the end. Till the middle is was strong. Someone pushes their PCS. But I do not want to complain because Aljona were underrated very often.

Maybe the competition was to early... many weak lifts and no real cool skate.