2017 GP Internationaux de France Ladies FS | Page 37 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Internationaux de France Ladies FS

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Had Sotskova got third here, Wakaba would be in front of her thanks to the tie breaker. Wakaba with only a bronze and a silver is pretty much out at his point.
It's not over til it's over! Don't worry yet!
If Skate America goes like the rest of the GP we could have some more surprises. [emoji56]

Alba

Record Breaker
Only 70 PCS? Wow, I'm impressed. Where did the 4 points from Skate Canada on a worse skate go?

Stayed in Canada. Do you really take the scores they receive in their own country as ref.? lol

zanadude

Medalist
Country
Japan
Now I'm glad I didn't even try to go for final tickets though I lost the lottery for Japanese nationals.:palmf: Poor Japanese audience...Probably only ONE Japanese skater in their final in Nagoya.........:sad21:

Don't jinx him!

Kara

Final Flight
If Skate America goes like the rest of the GP we could have some more surprises. [emoji56]

The last time I desperately believed those words my home boy lost in my fave k-drama at the time.:cry:

Leonardo

Final Flight

Polina T. or Wagner not winning is not realistic at all. Wakaba is out of the gpf, unless "miracles" happen.

bixby

Final Flight
Kaetlyn spoiled the FINALE in this last group. Was hoping for like "take that" kind of performance from her and show us she can hang with these youngsters. Oh well... It was way better competition from the short. ONLY two falls, from Yuna & Kaetlyn, to an otherwise SUPERB competition. Thank you ladies!

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Then the only hope is if either Gabbby, Karen, or Satoko wins SA? Yikes.

Yep, very low chances. It's essentially a done deal now. I don't know how Tsurskaya could possibly manage to not win there. It's a very easy event. And even Ashley could win it with a great performance.

Only Satoko has chances if she regains her 2015 form or such but she's really not been looking great.

winky97

Medalist
For me, the UR is the least of my problem with her when watching. Not sure why, but I find her programs Kovtun level boring. :slink:

Very technical but bereft of anything other than that. :slink:

Well they use the choreographer so maybe that's way. I like her, but she lacks a fire that I like to see.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Is Elisabet really deservedly better in PCS than Mai? I'm not the biggest fan of either, so just asking out of interest....