2019 Junior Worlds Men's Short Program | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2019 Junior Worlds Men's Short Program

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
THIS TOO! he was overscored here.
Even with the iffy 3A Landing, I’d say his scoring relative to Gogolev is fair. He’s got better components and deserved better GOE on some of the non-jump elements. Stephen’s advantages overall are his free program base value.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
One more to worry over, then

Is something wrong with my meds today

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I hope Joseph skates a nice and clean short. I want him to medal.

Me, too; it's a beautiful program, and it would be nice that a tough season ends on a high note for him. :)

seimei

On the Ice
Gumenik skates bigger and musical. Amazing spin and jumps( minus 3a landing) . Gogo skates smaller and did shaky jumps. Also his lutz was ! for me. And his performance felt cold to me.. maybe due to his age. Actually I was surprised score gap between them was so small. But as expected, Gogo will Free with higher tes and win.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I saw Jackie Wong post about that on Twitter. Seems like the quad has finally arrived for Matteo — maybe losing Nationals was the extra motivation he needed.

I have to re-watch this, because I was positively thrilled seeing him easing into that 4T at Euros FS!

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Ted Barton, absent from the stream but present in my heart: "Luc Maeirhofer is a very elegant skater. Graceful and smooth throughout the whole performance, carrying over into his jumps as well, which were performed with ease and fantastic running edges out of the landing. Great extension of his very long limbs helps to emphasize this- he's a very striking skater.

There are so many good things to say about his performance. He was fast, expressive, and entertaining in his choreography and step sequence. He should be proud of that."

StephenGfan

Final Flight
Gumenik skates bigger and musical. Amazing spin and jumps( minus 3a landing) . Gogo skates smaller and did shaky jumps. Also his lutz was ! for me. And his performance felt cold to me.. maybe due to his age. Actually I was surprised score gap between them was so small. But as expected, Gogo will Free with higher tes and win.

:slink:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Good for Luc breaking 70 pts! I really enjoyed his performance:)

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy