2022 European Championships: Women's Free Skate | Page 61 | Golden Skate

2022 European Championships: Women's Free Skate

esteticlove

Final Flight
I do think that Anna had to be first in the free skate. Of course, Kami still winning due to the SP WR and her landed 4S and 4T-combo. Still, this skate felt quite sloppy not just because of the fall and the UR. I am sure she will work hard for the Olys! Congrats to the TOP3 :thank:

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Glastonbury-May-pole.jpg

what were you thinking? :LOL:
Why, this is what I was imagining, but then I thought, what does that have to do with Trusova? So I figured there must be a hidden meaning

By all means though, let’s all dance in the moonlight and get all pagan and stuff

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
That PCS. :laugh:

Anna outskated her today IMO and should have had higher PCS with all the little stumbles and fall of Valieva. Wouldn’t have made a diff overall but it’s clear that Valieva can do no wrong in the judges’ eyes.

Hopefully Valieva didn’t peak too soon and can bring her Nats skates to the Olympics because I think people might be a little “ok sure” if that type of performance were to win the Olympics and I want Valieva to skate to her potential.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Why, this is what I was imagining, but then I thought, what does that have to do with Trusova? So I figured there must be a hidden meaning

By all means though, let’s all dance in the moonlight and get all pagan and stuff
that's because i was talking about Loena :LOL: