2022 CS Budapest Trophy Rhythm Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2022 CS Budapest Trophy Rhythm Dance

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
This year the ice dance marks are all over the place. It feels like the judges are not really sure how to interpret the new rules. It is highly unusual for an ice dance team to go up or down 12 points in a couple of weeks. It will be really interesting to see what they do with the two Canadian teams.
It's been a month for Wolfkostin/Chen, and they did have a fall on the step sequence at the US Classic. 12 points is a lot, but I'm not surprised their score jumped up.

Sackie

Medalist
Anyone else having problems with the scoring page. Of course it goes down just before the CAN skate. ;-)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Anyone else having problems with the scoring page. Of course it goes down just before the CAN skate. ;-)
HAHA :) as if they don't want us to see the scores and complain about them :) We go tell them !

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
they need to hurry up with this event... i have to leave in 30 minutes... at least today, i only have a regular 8 hour day.... unlike the 12 hours from yesterday......

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
i love beets!!!!!!
I am not a typical Finn in that case. It is very used here, especially at christmas everybody (excpet me and my older son, who is very picky) eat a salad called "rosolli" and beet is very important constituent of it.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I am not a typical Finn in that case. It is very used here, especially at christmas everybody (excpet me and my older son, who is very picky) eat a salad called "rosolli" and beet is very important constituent of it.
i will look it up and make it ;)

I make a beet salad with goat cheese, cranberry and hazelnuts...

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
So it's basically like being Korean and not liking garlic