2022 MK John Wilson Trophy Pairs Free Skate | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2022 MK John Wilson Trophy Pairs Free Skate

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
I have to share with you all that there is a lad at IceChallenge to skating to The Passion of the Christ wearing a white shirt with a bloody red stab wound on his side and red marks on his back for lash marks. It's quite graphic, and not helped by the fact that he has dramatically popped multiple jumps. And the best bit is that his name is Mozes.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I agree, I do not know and have not read this, pure guess, but I believe Nate is continuing for Katie, and I think they will need to think about what they want to do.

Again, pure guess, I don't think he has the desire that his former partner Deanna had. Then again, he's been skating for at least 20 years straight, so he is in a much different place.
I agree. Though he did look happy on the ice, until the mistakes started piling on.
they can skate for the pleasure of training and skating together.... nothing wrong with that. But competitive athletes usually want more and better opportunities... which they may not get.
Well if nothing else Queen Deanna should have proved to us that age is nothing but a number. There were a couple of pairs guys in the US that took a long time to find a partner. So it’s a possibility that she could find another partner and he could support her as Chris does. And I have rarely seen Chris as happy as when I see him in the K&C with his baby pairs.

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
giphy.gif