2022 MK John Wilson Trophy Pairs Free Skate | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2022 MK John Wilson Trophy Pairs Free Skate

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I agree. Though he did look happy on the ice, until the mistakes started piling on.

Well if nothing else Queen Deanna should have proved to us that age is nothing but a number. There were a couple of pairs guys in the US that took a long time to find a partner. So it’s a possibility that she could find another partner and he could support her as Chris does. And I have rarely seen Chris as happy as when I see him in the K&C with his baby pairs.
all i am saying is that together, I don't see it :) Deanna is truly exceptionnal. I don't think we will see a flock of 39 years old pair women doing as well as she is.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I have to share with you all that there is a lad at IceChallenge to skating to The Passion of the Christ wearing a white shirt with a bloody red stab wound on his side and red marks on his back for lash marks. It's quite graphic, and not helped by the fact that he has dramatically popped multiple jumps. And the best bit is that his name is Mozes.
quite...biblical....(you miss me whent things like this happen, don't you?)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really don’t like a lot of these “difficult entries” they are getting extra points for doing. I think most of them aren’t attractive.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
that's a very high score for doubles... ....... i doubt that would hold up in a stacked field.

Ellie and Danny earned level 4s on everything in their SP and FS. You might want to check out the actual skates. Very high quality elements and skating.

Also, I recall Peng and Jin getting very high scores even while doing 2 salchows. I think it's about other qualities adding up. :)

Sorry this response is late.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
all i am saying is that together, I don't see it :) Deanna is truly exceptionnal. I don't think we will see a flock of 39 years old pair women doing as well as she is.
That’s too bad! (But I think she’s 29). I do get what you’re saying about them together and agree.

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
I've just manage to keep thinking of this event as it is not a Grand prix event as i thought in first place, and all the performances not looked so bad (as they probably are) :shrug:

Last edited:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ellie and Danny earned level 4s on everything in their SP and FS. You might want to check out the actual skates. Very high quality elements and skating.

Also, I recall Peng and Jin getting very high scores even while doing 2 salchows. I think it's about other qualities adding up. :)

Sorry this response is late.
It was exquisite. And I believe this wasn’t just their international debut, but their debut.