2022 Grand Prix Espoo Rhythm Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2022 Grand Prix Espoo Rhythm Dance

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I love the Browns, but I genuinely have no idea how any of that program is supposed to be "Latin." Especially disappointing after they had one of the better hip-hop RDs last year. I guess I'm really feeling the absence of Serge Onik.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Did we lose Mark as well?
Never mind my headphones were coming undone

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oona looks pretty in yellow. It makes me look like a corpse. I remember the first time I threw them a stuffie. It was Detroit 2019. I threw an owl and she had it in the K&C. Wow, that is not a great score

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mai Mihara's SP is posted by ISU now

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I just remembered Gilles/Poirier's program. When I watched it on replay with my mom a few weeks back she asked if the story was supposed to be "straight woman unsuccessfully pursues man at club who is using her to attract other men."
haha what a perspective... in my experience, it was mostly my straight women friends who were tagging along when I would go clubbing, in the hope of seeing hot and handsome gay men, and seeking attention from them ;) Their words " we love to try attracting the gay men because they won't hit on us in the end unlike the straight men who are so gross in clubs" yeah... memories from years ago :)

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Glad to finally see Piper's dress in the appropriate color here (looking at you, whoever did the atrocious lighting for Skate Canada this year...).