2022 Grand Prix Espoo Rhythm Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2022 Grand Prix Espoo Rhythm Dance

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just realized they were skating to "Samba" by Gloria Estefan and not "Conga" by Miami Sound Machine.

LOL

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Christina and Anthony have very quick feet and have upped their expressiveness. After the CZE team, they seem slow, but that may just be the camera.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
haha what a perspective... in my experience, it was mostly my straight women friends who were tagging along when I would go clubbing, in the hope of seeing hot and handsome gay men, and seeking attention from them ;) Their words " we love to try attracting the gay men because they won't hit on us in the end unlike the straight men who are so gross in clubs" yeah... memories from years ago :)
I used to like to go because guys would dance with me but not get all gropy and handsy and weird.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Oh boo. Half the fun of watching Christina & Anthony is Scottā€™s reaction in the KnC. I feel like I got cheated of my favorite part.

Though itā€™s nice to see Madison of course!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Bummed for Oona and Gage, they are brand new on the senior circuit and can't afford those kinds of mistakes. Did seem to be dinged more than necessary, but they need to take this season as a learning experience and perfect their programs.

(Plus yes with everyone else, half of these programs are just not Latin:scratch2: )

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
haha what a perspective... in my experience, it was mostly my straight women friends who were tagging along when I would go clubbing, in the hope of seeing hot and handsome gay men, and seeking attention from them ;) Their words " we love to try attracting the gay men because they won't hit on us in the end unlike the straight men who are so gross in clubs" yeah... memories from years ago :)
My mom wasn't a big clubber, but she was in a modern dance company in NYC in the 70s, so she certainly knew a lot of people who were ;)

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Was that Jim Petersen in the stands? Does he have a pair here?

Or am I hallucinating?:laugh: