2023 Four Continents Pairs Free Skate | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2023 Four Continents Pairs Free Skate

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Love how consistent Elie and Danny are on their side by side 3 sals. Hard to believe that she finds the double axel harder. I wonder when they're going to start including throw triples--they keep getting negative GOE on the doubles so they may as well rotate the triple and pick up more points. Danny did a great job on the lifts. Lots of things to like about this pair. I just hope they stay together.
I put an article on the front page where all these things are discussed. Mr O’Shea promised me an Olympic season let’s GOOOO

I hear my spirit animal screaming “I love you Danny!”

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Alright she got through both jumps. I usually hold my breath during the loop.
Safely done.

slider11

Medalist
Wish that Danny had a pair partner that was at an equal skill level. Ellie has a long way to go with her jumps and throws. But very nice lifts-Danny is just so rock solid as a base and Ellie has the balance and acrobatic skills there. I wonder if Deanna S-D ever considered Danny as a partner. Deanna is doing well now with Max and how much longer can this 39 year old go but have to wonder what Deanna and Danny might have accomplished.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Ooof, they started very well, but it got a bit messy toward the end (levels!), I was really scared that the last lift would come down. He was breathing so heavily, he really made it through this program by sheer force of will.