2023 World Team Trophy Men's Free Skate | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2023 World Team Trophy Men's Free Skate

Country
Norway
OK. When Ted said he was skating to "Euphoria", I was expecting to hear Loreen's Eurovision winning song.

Don't really know Ilia well enough to know if it would have suited him. But, I'm not fussed on the song he was actually skating to.

That said, I didn't like Loreen's song either. (The Spanish entry was my favourite that year).

CaroLiza_fan
Speaking of Euphoria, do you think we will see any Tattoo-programs next season?

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
MY SON IS IN SECOND! :hap10: :hap10: :hap10: :hap10: :hap10: :hap10: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:
giphy.gif

icewhite

Record Breaker
OK. When Ted said he was skating to "Euphoria", I was expecting to hear Loreen's Eurovision winning song.

Don't really know Ilia well enough to know if it would have suited him. But, I'm not fussed on the song he was actually skating to.

That said, I didn't like Loreen's song either. (The Spanish entry was my favourite that year).

CaroLiza_fan

I think it's a very good song and it fits him very well. :)
Current music is the way to go for him, imo. He sells it naturally.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
shows how singles dominate this event... Bravo to Korea on the silver but they finished last in all segments of pairs and dance and still scored enough for 2nd place. (i am very happy for them btw... i am just thinking this event is really unfair to the skaters of the dance and pairs discipline... as their input is minimized. Highest score 24, lowest score 14 over both events... differential 10.... In singles... the highest score can still be 24 but the lowest, 2... 22 in differential... so yeah...

anyway :) i just think it would be nice that the top dance and pair teams feel like their 24 is as mighty as a singles' result. :)

and on that note... i am going to bed :) thanks all for keeping me company while the sun and jun were rising, and for the fun times :)

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
shows how singles dominate this event... Bravo to Korea on the silver but they finished last in all segments of pairs and dance and still scored enough for 2nd place. (i am very happy for them btw... i am just thinking this event is really unfair to the skaters of the dance and pairs discipline... as their input is minimized.
This scoring system was invented for Japan when they were really week in pair disciplines I believe. Now they eat it, yummy-yummy :D

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Speaking of Euphoria, do you think we will see any Tattoo-programs next season?

I make a point of not listening to any of the songs until they are performed in either one of the Semis, or the Final. So that I don't have a pre-conceived opinion of the song.

Years ago, I heard "Satellite" by Lena lots of times before I found out it was Germany's entry. And knowing the song already spoiled the surprise of the night for me.

The fact that I didn't like the song had nothing to do with it, honest...

CaroLiza_fan